Somethings Got a Hold on Me.

The air was cold for the first time in awhile. We usually have very humid nights here in Summerlin. Most nights usually are when most girls take off most of their clothing because of the hot air under the motel. Probably tonight the girls might wear some fishnets to keep warm before they get laid like every night.

Here in Summerlin the police are always on the look out for inappropriate behavior, they have no idea of the secret strip club right under the motel. Thats where all the adults go in search of some action when their husbands or wives are being a pain in their ass. Its a place of lust, burlesque girls, and adrenaline.

To get in, there are requirements or rules. You have to wear a mask, you must swear not to tell anyone, never reveal your true self to anyone, and to not have feelings. The door watcher opens the little slit and asks your name, if your a regular then they just let you in. But if your a new comer they have to ask certain questions.

This place isn't easy to find, trust me. It took me awhile, but I found it when I was stumbling around the back of the motel, drunk. I didn't expect a man to come out and the door to open. I was confused but they let me in anyway because I looked lost. They told me to have fun and not to tell anyone. I've coming ever since that night 3 months ago.

I am mostly in search for men, but some women have some impact on me. In this place they don't care what your preference is, they just want adults to have some freedom in this strict ass town.

Tonight I was searching for men and chics, just something to hit for today, then tomorrow a new one.

I was in my apartment down the street from the motel, combing my hair back like usual. I put on my tux, leaving the jacket off. I am wearing my white tux long sleeve, blacks slacks, black shiny vest, and a black bow tie. I finished my hair in the rusty mirror and tutted my bow.

I'm quite young to be going to a cabaret bar like this, I'm 24. I have matty brown hair that curls at the ends, large honey eyes that definitely catches womans's interest, and a skinny form. I'm not bad looking if you ask my partners.

I slipped on my maroon mask with slick ribbon in the back to tie it. I laced the ends together and began to head out of my crappy apartment. It's not technically where I am most of the time, I just use this place to shower and eat, sometimes crash onto the couch. I use the motel when I get laid and then the next morning I sleep throughout the day then go home to treat myself, repeat.

I leave the building and out to the cobblestone roads, the lamp-post flickering which is making the moths go insane. I rub my hands together and blow out some cold air, my body tingling from the temperature change.

I waited for a taxi to come down the road, it's late. Of course. I hate public service, why can't you just give people wagons to travel for themselves? Not all of us are rich like Sinatra. One finally comes down the road and I internally grumble when I see the driver. He gives me lifts to the motel sometimes and he always asks why, I can never tell him. He gives me a smirk as he pulls up. I open the door and stumble inside, sitting on the hard cushions and looked at the black interior.

"Your here again. Couldn't get enough of me?" He chuckles and drives away from the curb, down to the intersection thats always empty this time of night. I roll my eyes and mess with the cuff of shirt.

"You wish. No, I'm just out again." I say as a response and look out the window at all the people near the church I never bothered to go to. The man nods and makes a turn, leading us away from the crowd of people in black. He drives down the road and I suddenly see the motel from where we are. The Lace Motel. Behind it the strip bar is called Hedonica.

The man that always seems to piss me off, pulls up in front of the motel. "Why do you always go here?" He asks and turns over to look at me, his blue eyes shining through the darkness. I sigh and shake my head, opening the wagon door.

"Business with someone." I say simply and leave the car, giving him a five before slamming the door. I sure do have business with someone, and some drinks. I wait until there is no one in sight before going behind the building into the alley, up the cement stairs, the yellow shining down from the cheap ceiling lights. I reach the metal door and knock 5 times.

The little slip of the door opens, showing a pair of traveling eyes. I take off my mask and say my name. "Ryan." I say softly and a bit rich. The man's eyes disappear once he closes the slip and opens the door completely, showing his bearded self in a tux and mask. I put my mask back on and strut in, my shoes meeting the red velvet carpet.

"Have fun Ryan." The husky man says and pats my back. I turn around and nod.

"Thanks Jon" I thank him and walk down the velvet hall to the cushioned doors. It's very fancy for an abandoned building. I give props to whoever decided to clean it up and make it a strip club.

I open the door and the music erupts, ringing through my ears. I close the door so the noise doesn't get out and I look around. Half naked girls walk around in fishnets and corsets, showing off their large breasts. I lick my lips and look away from the blonde one grinding on a guy. The couches are full of men and women, all grinding, kissing, getting fingered or getting blowjobs. It's a free joint, we can do what we want.

I slap a girl's ass as she walks by, her giving me quick wink before leaving to the masked man on the couch. I smirked and readjusted my mask before walking to the free bar.

They say you shouldn't get free drinks from people, but here no one gives a fuck. You have to be careful though. Some men will seriously take you out if you try something on them, it's hard to know whose gay and whose straight.

I sit at the bar and ask the large breasted bartender for a raspberry passion, my usual. I was looking around like a lion to it's prey, scouting to find some good looking men or women. It's rare to find a man, but sometimes it's nice to find a good one to fuck.

The woman gave me my drink and I slapped her ass as a thank you. No money needed here. I looked across the room at the strippers on the pole, dacing to the beat of the music. I nod to myself, not bad blondie.

But I noticed the music was standing out more than the woman, it bursting into my ears if it was trying to get into my head. That voice, whatever it was it was perfect and rich and smooth.

I turned around to the stage where bands play, theres a new one every night in search for record deals. Spoiler alert: no one gets any record deals.

I noticed the song, it was some underground Frank Sinatra song that people with the record only know, like myself. "Why try to change me?" The song was called. I looked up at the singer and immediately smiled. This man was insane. He reached notes I don't think Sinatra ever reached, his voice was rich and smooth. Beautiful. I decide to take in the man's appearance and the music disappeared.

He had slick black hair, a gold mask with music notes, nice body, an amazing ass that's bigger than the stripper's right next to him. He's absolutely gorgeous. I can't help but notice the way his soft looking, pink lips move. They look amazing to kiss.

I stared, kind of jaw dropped before smirking to myself and watching him, taking long sips of my drink. I notice him hesitantly look over, then fully looking at me before glancing away with a sly smirk. I nod at him and he suddenly sings with more confidence.

I grin and watch him carefully. I'll have to talk to him after he is done preforming.

I have a new mission tonight.