You haven't Seen the Last of me.

The next morning I don't expect him to be gone, not at all. I mean I should be used to it, waking up alone. But something pulled my heart string and I don't like it. I'm okay, really. He's just another fuck. Yeah.

   I sigh to myself and sit up, running my hands through my tattered hair. It didn't mean anything. Not the way his hands curled when they laced mine, or they way his lips curved into a smile when I flirted, or when I saw the way he looked at me after I pulled out of him. It doesn't mean anything, it's just sex. Like I said. 

    I look at the time and groan. It's 5 pm. See, I sleep throughout the day then go to the bar all night. I don't find any strength to get up for another 20 minutes, then I finally put on my scattered clothes. I might have to straighten these out. I sigh and decide to just stay here until night comes. I make the bed and go take a shower, eating some crackers afterwards. Its 6.

    I sit in my motel room for the rest of the day until 10 pm came, finally. I need to get some things off my mind. I don't know exactly what, all I know is that I need a drink for sure.

     I go down stairs and slip out the door, going to the back and knocking on the door. Jon saw I was wearing the same clothes and let me in. "No change today, Ross?" He asks and I shake my head, pushing past him to the velvet room that I claim as home sometimes.

    I sigh and walk in, readjusting my mask as I say hello to the bartender. I ask for my usual and look around, hoping that maybe I'll gain some action tonight. Maybe the same action I got last night, from the same person.

   I watch the girls dance and I actually start getting bored, I'm actually considering leaving until I heard a bright piano and that voice I learned to like so much. I turn my head and my smile grows a little at the sight of Brendon playing the piano. He had his gold mask on as well.

    "And isn't this exactly where you'd like me.
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know.
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety.
Oh, isn't this exactly where you'd like me."

        He sings and my ears do a little happy dance. He's really perfect at singing, like wow. I nod up at him and he doesn't even acknowlege my existence. I furrow my eyebrows and clap really loud when the song ends to get his attention. He glances over and looks away.

       I put down my drink and walk over, leaning against the wall he was smoking on. "Hey."  I say with a sly smile. I didn't say his name because someone would notice. He glanced at me nervously and took a quick drag.

      "Hi. Can I help you?" He asks and lifts a brow. Last time I checked I was making him moan his head off and smile, not pissing him the fuck off. What did I do? He's the one that left me anyway.

      "Well, you left this morning and yeah." I say and give him a shy smile, turning to him. He nods and takes another drag.

  "I thought it was a hit and quit it. Just for one night then you forget about me." He says in a pissed off tone. How do I forget the best fuck of my life? How do I forget that smile and his noises. I don't forget who I fucked that easily.

    "Hey listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just-- I don't know." I sigh and reach for his hand but he pulls away. "Why do you do that?" I ask, annoyed. "All I wanna fucking do is touch you and you gotta be all sheltered. Your in a fucking strip club Brendon and theres no commitment here!" I shout at him, losing my patience. He looks at me with a look, even though he's wearing a mask I could still see it. He looks hurt. 

    He walks off and leaves backstage. I grumble and scream, punching the cushioned wall. Why is this so fucking hard? I don't know what I want.

All I know is that I want him.