Bound To You.

I have been thinking about barging in for about 5 minutes now, I don't want him to slip away. I just need need to see him more, he's like a sunshine in my brooding life. I hit my head against the wall and girls ask me if I'm alright, so I wave them off and tell them to leave me alone.

  I built up the guts to go through the backstage door even though non-musicians aren't aloud in there, I just need to talk to him. I walk through the door and see a bunch of roadies and men laid around, some tuning guitars. They all turn around and see me, giving me looks. I can't find Brendon.

   I shrug off their looks and go to search for Brendon, looking in every room and corner. I heard a beautiful voice echo from the dressing room and that's when I knew it was him. As I got closer the voice stopped and I raised my eyebrows.

    I suddenly heard a large wave of screams and terror. I immediately rush out to the main room and see a bunch of police officers swarming inside the club. How did they find us? Shit. Strippers were running and some were getting cuffed, men getting beat and cuffed. I swirled around and tried to find Brendon. I felt arms on me and I turned around, being met with an officer.

   I pushed him away and pushed through the crowd. "Brendon?!" I call out, in hope of him calling back, but there is no sign of him anywhere. I run away from any cops that were tying to get me and finally see Brendon from across the room. He's being tugged by officers and I have to do something.

    I run over, coming up behind them and tugging the officers away, punching them in the face. I pulled Brendon under a table with me and pulled him into my arms.

  "Who--" He was cut off when he got a good look at me and I pulled off my mask. He looked surprised at first but shrugged it off when we heard gun shots, him curling into my arms. I close my eyes tightly and hold him for dear life.

    "why-" I cut him off by shushing him. We have to be quiet or else we might get caught. We heard a bunch of commotion but we stayed under the table, just holding each other. I won't let him get taken away. "But my band." He whispers and I kiss the top of his head. That was a weird way of showing affection, what's going on with me?

   "It's okay, just shush." I say and rub his back, putting my mask on just in case. No one can't really see who I am, only Brendon can for some unknown reason. The room grew quieter and the shouts seemed more distant, I think they pretty much got everyone outside. I feel bad but we were all in this together, the strip bar and us.

   "I'll take you home, where do you live?" I whisper into his ear just in case there's still someone here. I want to make sure he gets home safe and I want to ask now so I can think of an escape plan.

   "I don't have a home." He says and it pulls my heart string a little. How the hell does he not have a home? Where does he go days and night? I know he's not touring because theres no tour bus around the area so I know his band are just performing here for the hell of it. "I go place to place with my band, renting motel rooms or sleeping in the wagon." He says and I go deep in thought.

  I hesitate before saying, "Would you like- I don't know. Stay with me?" I ask him and he smiles a little, nodding nervously. I love that smile. I grin and kiss his head, he's with me now.

      Our moment was ruined by a sudden kick of the table we were under, it falling over and revealing us. The officer grabbed us and I fought back, one of them cuffing Brendon. Shit.

   I go into full attack mode and use all my strength to pull away and rush to Brendon who was being pushed outside. He looks back at me and my heart breaks a little, he looks angry and terrified at the same time.

   I run over, shoving the cop away. I felt a large pain on my back and turned around, realizing that I just got hit with a baton, the cop's stick. I groaned out in pain and grabbed Brendon's hand before running away with him, pulling him behind an alley wall to take a breath.

    "I think we lost them." I pant, pulling him right next to me, our faces close and I close my eyes, trying to catch my breath. I open them and see Brendon staring at me, almost lovingly? I bit the inside of my cheek and pressed my lips to his, hopefully he doesn't get pissed.

    He presses back and I think my heart exploded. This man makes me go insane, I swear. I suddenly heard cop sirens and I pulled away. "We should get back to my place." I say and lace our hands, sneaking out of the alley to see if the coast was clear.

   Once it was, I ran with him down the street in direction of the apartment complex. I pulled him inside and up the stairs until i reached my floor, then down the hall to my room number. I opened the door and let him inside first, then I go inside, locking the door quickly. You can never be to safe with these cops, their everywhere.

     I pull off my mask and throw it on the table, sighing in exhaustion. That was intense. I look up and notice Brendon looking around, placing his mask on the messy coffee table. I really need to start cleaning up this place, considering I'm going to be here more often. There's no more strip club, no more nights out.

  But I think this happened for a reason, I found something more interesting, more beautiful.

    I go up to Brendon and he turns around, going to sit on the couch. I watch him and then go sit by him. "Thank you." He says and looks up into my eyes. I think he's referring to saving him.

   I nod and stare at his brown orbs. "Of course." I say with a shy smile. He smiles at me and leans back on the couch.

   "Why did you do that? I mean you just met me yesterday and saved me instead of saving people that you've known." He asks and turns his head to me, clearly awed.

   I grin and shrug. "Your special..to me. Like I don't know, you make me feel a certain way. I wanted to see you more and I couldn't let you leave." I say shyly and give him a little smile. "I think I like you." I say and look up into his warm eyes.

   He smiles. "I think I like you too." He tells me and places his hand on mine. "I thought you don't get attached to people?" He questions.

   I think for a moment and hum. "You changed that. I want to know you, I want to be with you, I want to be around you." I pause and look up at him. "And I want to kiss you." I say shyly. I'm not ever shy, he brings things out of me I never knew I had.

     He laces our hands together and presses his lips to mine, my insides flutter. This beautiful beautiful man has changed my life.

   We pull away after awhile and I grin at him. "So will you stay here with me instead of on the streets?" I ask him and he nods happily. My heart warms up and I did the unbelievable. I pulled him into a hug.

    He hugs back tightly and I wince a little. I forgot the officer hit me in the back. He pulled away and gave me a look of concern, something I've never witnessed. "Take off your shirt." He instructs and I raise my brow seductively. He rolls his eyes and I just decide to take off my shirt.

   He looks around at my back and hisses. "Damn." He breathes and looks at me sympathetically. I shrug and look up at him.

  "I did that for you anyway." I mumble and he shakes his head, grinning.

  "Your crazy Ryan." He says and sits on my lap. "But I like you anyway." He smiles and wraps he arms around my neck.

      I grin and slide my arms around his beautiful waist. "Yeah?" I question shyly.

     "Yeah." He confirms before brushing his lips to mine. He's perfect.

     I don't regret anything, I found something important to me that isn't just sex. It's a person with feelings. I didn't believe in love, but now I do.

Thanks to the burlesque.