Chapter 4: A New House For Us To Live Happy We Hope

I knew that we are moving fast but that's how much free time me and Axel have lol. Here's chapter four

everyone.

Enjoy!

Chapter 4

It was a week later and they were still unpacking things away in the new house. Sasuke was in their room unpack things. He was putting some supplies away in the huge closet they had in the bedroom. When he walked in he didn't know that Itachi was right behind him.

Itachi slowly wrapped his arms around Sasuke and kissed the back of his neck. Sasuke released out a satisfied moan. Sasuke turned around and kissed Itachi.

"You know Sasuke, I can't keep my hands off of you. You grew so much since I started working. I'm glad I don't have to go into work until 10. More time to spend with you." Itachi kissed and sucked on Sasuke's neck. He earned another satisfied moan from Sasuke.

"Itachi, it's 9 in the morning. I just woke up brother." Sasuke gasped between moans.

"I know, but still. I miss you so much when I work. I need to come up with something little brother." Itachi's hands made his way down Sasuke's body. He went down to Sasuke's crouch and grabbed it. Sasuke let out another moan louder than the last.

"Itachi, I need to get things unpacked." Sasuke explained through the painful pleasure.

"Come on Sasuke. Just an hour and then you can unpack things." Itachi kissed Sasuke tenderly. The youngest Uchiha opened his mouth for his brother to take the kiss deeper. Itachi slowly backed Sasuke against the wall and began sliding his hands up and down Sasuke's lean figure. Sasuke moaned louder but
into the kiss. He loved that Itachi showed him more love and affection since they lived in their new house.

After they were done showing their undying affection towards each other. Itachi peeked at the clock and realised that it was time to go to work. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed his keys off the table. He then hurried to Sasuke and kissed him goodbye and said- "I need you to put some records up it the attic Sasuke. Can you do that for me?" Itachi asked.

"Yes brother. I will." Sasuke observed as Itachi raced out the door like a mad man. He didn't mind being be himself since Haku and them didn't know where he was. He picked up the boxes with the records and carried them up to the attic. He found out that the attic was huge. He put the boxes down and looked around the dust populated attic. He went to the other side of the attic and was looking around.

After a while, his eyes fell onto a box. It looked like a guitar box. Sasuke pulled it out and took it downstairs. He knew Itachi wouldn't be back until later. So he had a lot of time to clean it off and see if it still worked. When he got down to the kitchen. Sasuke took out the guitar. It seemed like it was up there for years. He guessed that someone left it behind. He took a wet cloth and cleaned off the guitar.

After he was done cleaning it. Sasuke checked to see if it stilled work and it did. He remembered when Itachi and him were younger. Their mother use to teach Itachi how to play guitar. She use to pull it out once and while though. Their father didn't like things like that. The one day his father came home and saw their mother playing guitar. He wasn't happy at all and broke both guitars.

That's when they stopped playing. Sasuke remember all the yelling. It was a nightmare and all there of that got hit for it. Only because they were playing guitar. That made Itachi hate guitars. He once told Sasuke that he would hurt anyone that plays guitars in front of him, he didn't even care if it was Sasuke himself. Sasuke knew it was because of their father hitting him. Itachi was never hit but that one time.

Sasuke started playing songs that his mother use to show Itachi. It actually sounded like there mother playing. Sasuke couldn't believe that he was that talented with these talented fingers he had. All he did was watch his mother teach Itachi. Now he had something to do when Itachi was at work. 'This should make the time go faster while he's gone. I finally have something to do and fun at the same time. I just hope that Itachi never find it.' Sasuke started playing again and he loved it.