Chapter 3: We Are Finally Moving

Thanks for the reviews. I know that sometimes the chapters are short but I'm trying my best to make them longer.

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

It had been two weeks ago that Itachi started working at Hot Topic. Now Itachi was finally graduating out of high school. Sasuke sat near the back attempting to hide him self from the crazy fan girls but still a full view of the stage. After Itachi had received his degree, Sasuke saw no point in staying any longer and sneaked out of the gym. He waited for the thing to be over and when it was all the graduates burst out the door attempting to get away from this hellhole. Sasuke ran near the titanium doors to wait for his brother to come out of the gym. After a while, Itachi came out and walked up to Sasuke.

"Are you ready to go Sasuke? You know that we need to pack since we're leaving tonight. We are almost done too." Itachi said. Sasuke had noticed Itachi thinking a lot lately. But that wasn't necessarily a bad thing it must have been common before a big move like this.

"Yeah I know." Sasuke was walking next to Itachi down the locker-infested hallways. When they were near the door to leave. Sasuke noticed Haku walking near them. Sasuke stared at Haku since he was already looking at him. He then saw Haku give him a evil glance as he walked pass. Sasuke didn't like it at all. It gave him the chills he could hardly bear with it.

In the car, Itachi and Sasuke were talking about the new house. They finally found one that was an hour away of their mother's and Sasuke still could go to the same school and visit his mom. Itachi hushed the conversation, leaving it strung on a cliff for the slightest moment until he slowly spoke.

"So did you tell anyone about where our new house is?" asked Itachi.

"Yeah, only Gaara though. I didn't tell anyone else about it." said Sasuke.

Itachi remembered the day they found the house. Sasuke was with him all day. So it was perfect because just made one trip to the house to inspect it and saved a good amount of gas.

(Flashback)

It was a Sunday afternoon. Itachi didn't have to go to work, so they went to check out the house Itachi found on his way home from work one night. He told Sasuke about it and he wanted to check it out with Itachi. When they got to the home. Itachi met the woman that he called earlier about the house.

"So you're the person that called me… Do you want to take a look around the house?" She stared at both boys, both responded with a definite nod. The young woman smiled and then took them both through the door for the tour.

"Yeah, I did. I'm thinking about buying this house." Was all he said to her. Sasuke knew Itachi wasn't the type to brag at little things like Naruto does in a situation like this. He made his answers short and sweet refusing to journey into details.

Sasuke observed the house it was a grey brick house, it was small but big enough for the two lovers to reside in. He also saw that it had an attic too. He wasn't totally sure it was one but it looked like it could have been for decoration. When he walked into the house. He was surprised that it was a little bit bigger then it looked on the outside. It had an urban kitchen, living room, antique dinning room and two bedrooms. He knew that they only needed one room. The other could be in good use for a game room or even a guest room. He liked the house and he hope that Itachi did too. No one would now where it was except for Gaara. He trusted Gaara to not go around rambling about how the lovers moved. So there was no need for worrying.

Itachi noticed that his brother liked the house he told the woman that he was interested in buying the house. She gladly accepted and walked out of the room. Both brothers were standing in the biggest bedroom in the house. After she left Itachi peered down at Sasuke.