Chapter 8: Rediscover

Chapter 8
2 weeks later

"We haven't done it in like…two weeks!"

The older Uchiha sighed an inpatient sigh, twiddling with his hair. Intertwining the side with his on faithful finger, the other stirring pancake mix. Sasori lazed upon the silver top counter.

"Well he was raped…"

A cold glare came into stance between Itachi and the useless, but sweet pancake mix. He halted at the sighting of swirling his hair and placed the un-preoccupied hand on the counter, grasping it, hoping to leave his mark. No prevail.

"I want him to forget… Everything…"

Sasori curled his palm around his chin, surfacing his elbow on the counter as well.

"Well what you're doing now is good for him. But when you have to go to work that will be a problem."
The elder Uchiha sighed, pouring individual ringlets smoothly into the heated pan.

"And I guess the problem starts today."

Sasori's eye's widened the slightest, not enough to cause a breaking of mind.

"What do you mean?"

"Well the boss threatened to fire me if I didn't get to work today… I have to work extra hours as well."
Sasori glanced away in annoyance. But released an anomy's giggle.

"What's so funny?!"

Sasori pointed over to the stove.

"Better watch your pancakes care bear. You think too much…"

Itachi slammed his gaze over at the stove, the pancakes? Burnt.

"SHIT!"

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Sunlight. Sparkled over the room's walls. Down the floor. The room was so warm, clean, and fresh. Well this was Itachi's room. Sasuke swerved his legs up like a ball; cracking open his eyes a little bit more. Sleep making their mount on his lids.

'Should I do it? Should I really sell myself?'

Memories, lust, pain. Rushed through his entire body. His mind, clinging for an answer.
Itachi….Nii-san.

The younger Uchiha brought his body up, sitting at the end of the bed. He let out a deep side, closing his sleep filled eyes.

'If it's for him. I'll go through it."

He pounced his body up from the mattress. Releasing a vigorous yawn and enormous stretch. The bruises were still clinging around his fragile wrists, leaving the memory of why he couldn't go back to his own bedroom. Why he had to sleep in his older brother's room. Why he couldn't let Itachi touch him like he wanted him to.

He was afraid.

And wouldn't let anybody help him.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

"Hey! Sasuke! I'm heading off!"

The older raven snatched his bag from the nearby hanger, standing tall beside the door to the self-righteous public. Sasuke's eyes peered to the door and steadily stood up from the mattress. Making his way down the sturdy stairs to the door. Plopping himself at the bottom step. Itachi brought himself in front of his younger sibling, kneeling before him. A sweet smile crossed his face. Only a smile Sasuke was awarded. A blush made it's way across Sasuke's face, peeking his eyes away for the slightest moment in embarrassment. The younger Uchiha clasped the elder's collar of his shirt with his withering hands. Gazing him straight in the eyes.