Chapter one

Jessas POV

As I walk home from the bus stop after school I listen to the trap house anthem because why not.

The moment I step in the drive through I feel like something bad is going to happen, so I cautiously walk in the door to notice that there's a bunch of boxes filled with stuff.
Instead of questioning it I decide to just go to my room, I get to my room and see a note taped on my door.
Dear jessa
One of your friends came to our house saying some interesting things like the fact that your a bisexual and you have a girlfriend, because of this information we have decided that it is best we disown you.
We packed your things and are selling them as "mystery boxes" on amazon. We left you a backpack of clothes and your shoes in your now old room.
Goodbye kiddo
From dad

I flipped the paper over to see a note from my mom

Hi honey it's mom
I'm so sorry that I couldn't change your father's decision. I love you forever and always. Text me if you need me my number will never change and I changed your phone to a new plan so I'm paying for it. Aside from that I put plane tickets going to Las Angeles California to get you away from here. I added a couple thousand dollars so you can eat when you get there.
Love you
Forever yours- momma bear.

Once I got done reading moms note I opened "my" door hoping it was some cruel prank, after I realized it wasn't I burst into tears.
I grabbed my bags and left the house, it then hit me that I can't walk all the way to the airport so I went to the closest person i know.

I called one of my best friends and told her the situation.

J- hey Mel are you home right now
M- yea why what's wrong
J- I just got disowned and kicked out but mom gave me a plane ticket, I just have to find a ride to the airport.
M- let me ask my mom one sec
———————-
M- alright come on over we will give you a ride hun.
J- you are the best
M- I know now get over here so I don't have to sob alone.
J- I'm on my way but why would you sob?
M- oh I don't know maybe because my best friend is leaving me
J- sorry Mel but you know I still love ya sis
—————-
After I got off the phone with Melanie aka Mel I was practically out side her house.
As soon as she saw me she ran and tackled me to the grassy land below us.
"Haha very funny now get off Mel."
"Sorry jessa, it's just I'm gonna miss your dorky ass."
" I'm going to miss you too but we still have FaceTime and you can come see me anytime after I get a place to stay."
"Oh ya I've been meaning to ask but where is the plane ticket going to?"
Oh no now is when my eardrums burst from her screaming
"LA"
"WHAT!!!"
Called it