Part 12

Mariano: ISA! ISA WAKE UPI jolted up and looked at him confused and looked at the time and it was only 5:16You: what, what do you want ?Mariano: get dress let's go we need to go on a emergency mission hurry let's go let's goI quickly got up grabbe...

I jolted up and looked at him confused and looked at the time and it was only 5:16
You: what, what do you want ?
Mariano: get dress let's go we need to go on a emergency mission hurry let's go let's go
I quickly got up grabbed my outfit put it in did a really quick makeup look while doing my hair and put my shoes and stuff on, grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. Everyone was down stairs and they looked horrible all except me because I knew how to multitask.
Vinnie: damn do you sleep with makeup on?
You: no I'm just good at getting ready fast
Elmo: alright let's go !
We all got into our cars and we followed each other to where we had to go and we ended up at a pond.. Everyone got out and looked confused. We had out guns and everything we needed.
Mariano: alright gang so in the lake is an underground layer that we were supposed to know about and we have to break in and steal everything we have this is the Libra's lair that they barely go to so we never know if they'll come here so let's form groups of four. We quickly made our groups (you can put them all in groups you want to).
Mariano: alright so Elmo's group y'all go through the back, Isa left side, Hannah right side, and mine entrance. And don't forget the mask let's go let's go
We all ran and drives into the water and swam down it was pretty far but we were trained for this. We made it and we opened the doors and quickly stepped in some how the water didn't come inside and when we stepped inside we were dried. Weird but we're not going to question it we quickly moved and split up in our area and grabbed everything we could after we were done with outside we swam up and we're the first people done. We put everything in the cars and wait for the others. Some of them bought stuff up and went back down ( they had really big waterproof bags to carry everything in) once we finished we got in our car and drove off but someone was following us we even split from the group and they kept following I grabbed my gun and started shooting at them. And they shot back. So everyone in my group besides the driver started shooting at them and the car stopped and we sped off to the house we got to the house we immediately showered and changed to put everything away. After putting everything away we all sat in the living room and watched movies together it was pretty fun. It was about 4:46 and I got a call from Mattia. I got up and walked into the hallway.

You: Hey Matti what's up?

Mattia: do you think you can come over I have to talk to you.

You: Yea sure I'll be there in 5

I went upstairs threw on some slides and grabbed my keys. I walked out the door and into the car and drove to Mattia's house. I climb through his window and he was sitting on his bed so I sat next to him.

You: Hey what did you want to talk to me about?

He turned off his phone and turned to me and sighed.

Mattia: So, I've been thinking, and I just can't stay quite anymore so the only reason why I bullied you all those years is because you really beautiful and I didn't want anyone else to have you and I know that that's selfish and now that we're becoming close I realize how sweet you are and I don't even think I genuinely said I'm sorry so this me apologizing. Isabella I know I've hurt you emotionally, physically, and verbally and I really shouldn't have done what I've did and just want to say I'm sorry and thankful that you gave me the second chance you gave me I really needed that and I-i also think i-i really like you.