Part 30

- The Next Day -

I woke up the next day feeling a little better. I made some tea and put some headphones on and listened to some of my music while doing some yoga. I finished doing yoga. I grabbed my tea and went to sit in my office. I started working on somethings. I was still listening to my songs and singing. I heard the door open and stopped singing. I turned my music off and continued doing work. I heard walking and turned my computer off and walked out of my office. I seen Mattia walking in with bags.

You: What this ?

Mattia: I bought you Ginger Ale and canned soup.

You: Aww thank you

I looked at Mattia and got a flash of how it used to be and I started tearing up. I quickly wiped my tears away but I wasn't fast enough.

Mattia: What's wrong?

You: nothing

Tears kept running down my face. I wiped them away

Mattia: No your crying something is wrong what is it ?

You: *sniffs* ok sit down but you can't b-be mad

Mattia: Ok

You: You promise ?

I said putting my pinky finger out

Mattia: Promise

He said wrapping his finger around mine.

You: Ok *clears throat* s-so I don't know how to tell you this but h-here I go.

He looked at me confused and I looked away and started taking deep breaths.

You: Ok Mattia I'm not w-who you think I am

Mattia: W-what do you mean ?

You: My name isn't Lavender I don't know a Lavender I just made up this name m-my r-r-real n-name i-is I-isa-b-bella

Mattia: ok is that all you need to tell me

You: Think about it my name is Isabella

I took out my colored contacts. He looked away trying to focus on the name.

You: Ok I don't think your getting it so look.

He looked at me and I walked away and grabbed something that only Mattia knew about.