Part 2

After I changed, I texted Chris my address and then my girlfriends

You: AHHHH how are my favorite girlfriends!

Gabbie: We literally seen you earlier

Tessa: Right lmaoaoa

Zoe: where are you going ?

I smirked

Kylie: SHE BOUT TO GET DICKED DOWN!

she screamed

I covered her mouth

You: shut up !!! Mariano doesn't know so hopefully he didn't hear.

After talking for a little they left. I went to Mariano's room and seen....

.

Mattia and the boys.

My face went pale, and they looked at me up and down.
Mariano: yes ?
You: u-u-um I'm g-going o-out I'll be back late so don't wait for me to get b-back
I quickly shut his door and waited in the living room for Chris. I heard a horn and I looked outside and seen Chris I smiled and walked out the door and went to his car. I got in and we drove off.
You: hey !
Chris: Hey mamas
You: Are we going to your place ?
Chris: Yea if you want to
he said looking at me
You: um sure !
When we got to his place we went to his room and started watching a movie. I felt his hand on my thigh and I looked at him and he was acting like he didn't do anything I looked back at the tv and his hand started going up and up until he got to my shorts band. I held his arm and looked at him.
You: I-I've never done this before.
He looked in my eyes with lust.
Chris: don't worry ma I'll make you feel good
He put his hand inside of my shorts and rubbed me through my under wear. I started getting wet and he started kissing my neck, I let out small moans. He put his hand inside my underwear and started rubbing my clit as a cold vibration went down my spine. He climbed on top of me and took of my bottoms and underwear. He kissed down my neck and took my top off he continued to kiss down my body and he sucked and played with my boobs causing me to throw my head back and moan. He kept kissing all the way to my v line leaving trails of hickies. He looked at me and I nodded, and he started slowly licking my clit.
You: mmm d-don't tease me Chris
He slapped my thigh and gripped it hard
Chris: that's not my name baby
You: sorry daddy
He started licking fast and my legs started to shake.
You: mhmmm right there daddy *moans*
He stuck 2 fingers inside of me I started moaning louder. He flipped me over and I started kissing his neck and left dark hickies. he started thrusting his fingers inside of me faster. He pulled his fingers out. He sucked his fingers and looked at my dead in the eyes and sucked them looking in my eyes. we started making out. I started rubbing on his abs and I took off his shirt and turned on his led light to red. I kissed all down his body all the way down to his pants I took them off and started rubbing Tony through his boxers. He groaned and I slowly took of his boxers and his dick sprung out and my eyes widen how the fuck is this gonna fit in me. I looked at him and started licking his base and swirled my tongue on his tip and he let out a sigh as he threw his head back and gripped my hair. I started sucking him off and he started groaning I deep throated him, and he twitched in my mouth. He started face fucking me and I started gagging. He stopped and I lifted up catching my breath as I started pumping him. I felt him twitch and I opened my mouth and continued to pump him I started going faster and he moaned really loud as he came inside my mouth. I swallowed his load and he flipped me over, so I was in doggy style position. He slid inside me, and I winced.
Chris: I'm sorry am I hurting you we can stop-
You: n-n-no let's just kept going
He started thrusting into me slowly as I adjusted to his size.
Chris: mhmmmm your so tight
He gripped my throat causing my back to arch and he lifted me up to him as he started thrusting faster.
You: *moans* FUCK DADDY
Chris: you like that
You: ughh FUCK yesssss ! Mmmm
He flipped my over and started thrusting some more and my eyes rolled to the back of my head
Chris: who's pussy is this
You: m-mine
He started thrusting into me harder than before
Chris: wrong answer
He started rubbing my sensitive clit faster as my legs shook around him
Chris: WHOS PUSSY IS THIS !
You: YOURS DADDY UGH YES YES YES FUCK RIGHT THERE MMMM !
He flipped us over again and I started riding him but my legs went limp so he started thrusting into me as I wrapped my arms around his neck moaning in his ear. I started bouncing and my legs started to shake uncontrollably.
You: OH DADDY I-IM GONNA C-C-CUM !
Chris: hold it
You: I CAN'TTT !
I moaned.
He started thrusting even faster than before at an ungodly pace. Then I felt him twitch and we both came at the same time. I got off of him as I moaned.
Chris: you're my little cum slut
I moaned and giggled. He kissed me and we made out for a couple of minutes.
You: come on let's go shower
I tried to get up, but I fell, and Chris laughed at me.
You: it's not funny that hurt
He picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and he carried me to the bathroom, and we showered. Then I changed into one of Chris boxers and sweatshirt because it looked comfy. I I grabbed my old clothes and put them in a bag.
You: ok can you take me home
Chris: yea come on. Damn you look go in my clothes
he said smacking my ass earning a Yelp from me.
You: aye that hurt :(
Chris: sorry ma
He rubbed my ass as I wrapped my arm around him. I let go and we went to his car. I got in and he started the car and drove me home. When I got there, it was 2 am
Chris: bye my little cum slut
You: bye Chris
I stuck my tongue out and we touched tongues and then kissed. I got out the car grabbed my bag and walked back inside limping a little. I reached my room and fell asleep right away.

 I reached my room and fell asleep right away

T

B

C

TEHE ok let me know how you feel about me changing the story do you like it or no ?

(Word Count: 1154)