Painter

--------------------tw- suicide----------------------

    There once was a painter. No one knew who they were. They did not ever reveal themselves. They only were called, Painter. The pieces they made were of a beautiful girl. Who was called, Angie.

   They had strawberry blond hair, pale skin, rosey cheeks and lips. They always wore a pastel purple dress, that was short sleeved and went down to their ankles. A small smile graced their lips. No one knew of this girl. But, they did wished she was real.

   Some found it out that they only painted pictures of this girl. Others wondered who painted them. Rumors floated around on who they were. Some claimed the craftsman made them. Or even the Lord painted them of the idle girl he wanted. So many questions, and yet no answers.

   Years went by, mostly everyone had given up on trying to figure out who they were. But still, there were many theorys. None of them could be proved ofcourse. One day the Painter painted something new. A man with straight raven-colored hair and tan skin. Her wore a white outfit and a apron covered in paint.

   A note was attached to the painted, whiched read as is "The world now knows her name. I miss her dearly. Be don't fret. I'll met her soon. Don't worry for me. I wish to be with my lover. I'm sorry I can't keep painting pictures of her. It pains me to much to see her smiling face in a painting and not with me. I can't wait to hold her in my arms once more."

   There was a address. When they went, a cottage in the woods was found. Beautiful flowers of all different colors surrounded the house. Inside was many paintings, some unfinished of Angie. Paint and paintbrushes were scattered around the room. In the middle of it all was the man in the painting.

  The Painter hanged from the ceiling and knocked over chair beneath him. A sad smiled was one his face as were dryed tears. Soon he opened his eyes and infront of him was Angie. "Your here." She cried with tear fallin down her face. "Your finally here, ash." She cried as she went into his arms. Small, sad, smiles graced both of their faces, as they went to sleep with Ash wiping her tears away.