Crybaby

----------------tw-bullying, death----------------
    /////This was a note found in 1996. It dates back to the 18th century. The note has blood stains on it.//////

    I always was a crybaby. At least, that was what people said. I agreed with them. I would cry all day and all night. My trail of tears never-ending.

    "Crybaby! Crybaby!" They would yell at me. I hated it. But, if I hated it why would I believe them? I don't know.

    Even my parents didn't like me. Everytime they had a chance to get rid of me, they would take it. At first, it didn't work. But now, I'm on the streets. Defending myself.

    I hated them. I hated everyone. But, that's normal now. I gotten used to crying all the time. It doesn't faze me anymore. I'm happy now.

    Why? I worked my way up to get where I am right now. The Queen of this terrible world. The king doesn't remember me from when we were little.

   Oh, the good times. But, he shall be dead by dawn. I hope she doesn't miss his one shot at killing him. Then, after everything is done. I shall marry her. The one who loved me through everything. And the one who is going to murder him.

   She won't get caught due to me covering up the crime. Soon we will be dancing through cherry blossoms under the sunset. She'll look beautiful here. I can she her in her crown and dress.

   But, now I must go. I'm sorry Souka for doing this. But, I must do this to be with my lover. Oh, if your wondering what will hapen to everyone that has wronged me, don't worry. They will go to sleep.

                  --Alice