memories

I stood outside of the school waiting. I tapped my foot against the concrete in an annoying manner. "There you are!" I shouted as amane-kun sprinted towards me. When amane was by my side I started walking. We would always  walk home together. Smiling I said "did you see the harvest moon last night? It was so beautiful!" "Yeah I did! I probably spent about 15 minutes starring at it!" He replied happily. "Of course you did." I giggled. Suddenly, I noticed scratches and bruises on amane's arms. Who's doing this? Is it tsukasa? I looked behind me.  Tsukasa was walking behind us happily licking a loli pop. He looked so innocent and cute. He couldn't have done that to amane. Right? I looked back at amane who was excitedly talking about astronomy and his plans to go to the moon. I smiled and giggled. "What are you laughing at?" Amane asked? "You just look so happy and I like when you're happy." I replied. Amane's face turned a vibrant shade of pink as he flusteredly said "th-thanks..."

             ~~~~~~♡♡♡♡~~~~~~

"Amane! Who's doing this to you!" I shouted "i-it's nothing! I'm fine!" Amane said, tearing up.  "You're not fine! I'm tired of seeing you hurt like this!" Im concerned for amane. Who's hurting him and why is he ok with it?  Amane started to walk away "a-amane! Wait!" I ran after him. When I finally caught up with amane I grabbed his wrist.  "A-akako what are you doing?!?" I pulled him into a hug "I'm sorry" I said. "I shouldn't have shouted at you." Amane looked confused and flustered but hugged me anyways. "I-Its ok." he replied

           ~~~~~~♡♡♡♡~~~~~~

I don't like to think about how I died but... I can't help it. Sometimes, I can't help but think about the look on amane's face as he reached out to me calling my name. It was a terrifying facial expression. A face that I never thought amane could or would make. He was terrified yet shocked, sad yet mad. It was a look of sheer pain and terror. A face that only comes from watching your best and only friend die. I remember him crying and screaming. It scared me more than the fact that I was plunging backwards off the roof.  That was the most terrifying thing I've seen in my life.

Welp-
Word count: 399
I decided to do something to showcase akako and amane's relationship. I hope you liked it! ^^
~pickle ♡