chapter 10

I floated back to the girls bathroom hoping to find amane. "Hey amane!" I said when I reached the threshold of the bathroom. "Hey akako! How'd it go?" Amane replied happily. "It went great! I got to tsukasa-kun and-" I trailed off.  Amane looked concerned. "He didn't hurt you. Did he?" Amane asked. Amane seemed very worried for me.  "I-I'm fine!" I answered. Am I really fine though? I just figured out that the person who killed me was none other than tsukasa. Why did he kill me? I wrapped my arms around amane as tears silently fell from my eyes. "I'm glad I got to see you guys again." I smiled while saying this and amane did too. I let go of amane. "I'm gonna go. See ya tomorrow!" I said. Amane waved goodbye and I was on my way. I decided to go to the roof and look at the stars in the sky. The sky is always very calming. I looked up and smiled. I hope I can be this happy everyday. I hope that amane, tsukasa, yashiro, and minamoto can all be happy. I smiled at the thought of my friends being happy forever. Suddenly I was wrenched out of my thoughts by a loud bam sound. I turned around  to see the silouet of a boy with 2 willow whisps. "Amane?" It wasn't amane though. Who is this man?

Yeet it's a cliffhanger
Word count:238
Clifford FUCKING YEETS a cat
~pickle the rat ♡