chapter 8: the next day

It's Friday morning and I'm walking down the hall to class. I got to class and sunk into my chair to wait for all the other students. I had a lot of fun yesterday I wonder if everyone else did.

I watch as school kids stream through the door. I remember when I was a child like them. So young an innocent. I was completely oblivious. I rummaged through my desk and looked for my book. Instead of my book I found a peice of paper. It was a note! It said: HIII akako can you meet me by classroom 1B in the old school building at 6 pm tonight. I was shocked. It looked like it was written by an 8 year old and the sender didn't sign it. Also.... classroom 1B is my domain! My eyes went wide. Could this be an accident?!?! From behind me I heard a girl with a happy upbeat voice say: "what's that akako?". " I don't know." I responded. I turned my head to see two magenta eyes looking at me. It was yashiro! "Yashiro-San what should I do?" I asked panicking. I handed yashiro the note. She seemed surprised too. "Hmm I don't know." She replied. "Maybe you should meet them." "I-I guess.." the teacher walked into class and I quickly turned around and shoved the note in my pocket. I'll have to ask amane about it.

"You should do what it says." Amane said bluntly. "Y-Yeah I guess.." I responded reluctantly. It'll be 6 in two hours. This is nerv wracking.
I'm so anxious.

Well major oof for akako
word count: 291
Sry for the short chapter. I wants to make it a cliff hanger >:3
~pickle the rat