chapter 2

Sunday!!! My favorite day of the week no stress, and I will be alone all day.  It's already 11:pm and nobody is stressing me to wake up they are probably down already getting ready to meet some people . I grabbed my toiletries and headed to the bathroom .

After I was done , I wore my favorite and only jeans which I wasn't allow to wear and a blue hoodie (my favorite color) I hope I won't run into anyone they won't even have the Time to punish me . I pick up my skateboard from it hiding place ( under my bed) and my ball and head outside hoping no one could catch me .

BEN's POV

"Mom! Can't we go to another orphanage you know I don't like those girls , especially as my sister ." I was happy that my parents finally decided to adopt me an older sister since I lost mine a long time ago but annoyed that it would be from that orphanage after seeing one of my classmates she was from there and she's too proud of herself and Soo  ..... ughh can't even know how to put it .

"Ben , sweetheart , " your father and I talked about this with you.  We have been too all the other orphanage and the teenagers there are either doing drugs , adopted , or you know ..... Well the point is this is a great orphanage you will get a great big sister and she doesn't have to be like you you will grow to like her or we can wait until we move to California ."

"Fine " I said angrily .

I really want a sister like mine , my late sister Anna died when I was two . Yeah I know nothing about her and I only saw pictures  . I can't remember her much but i love her Soo much even though we are step siblings . I wanted my new sister to be just like how I imagined Anna too be and I wanted to start my new life in California with her . Am six years old and Turning 7 in a few months and I want to celebrate it with my new sister in a new place .

"We are here big boy , "my dad finally spoke .

I got out of the car with my ball in my hand .

"Ben , sweetheart would you like to leave that in the car " mom asked pointing at my ball .

"No , thank you " I replied .

We walked in and wow was it filled up with parents , girls and lot's of adults talking with kids or other adults .

We've been here for some time now and I was starting to get bored my mom has talked to some kids and is currently speaking with a blonde girl . My dad was just reading some stuff from a notice board .

I started looking around , looking for some where less crowded as I went to the back of the school . I started playing with my ball but it rolled even farther and I followed it .

I saw someone playing some cool tricks on her skates .

"Cool" I said

She looked suprised as she jumped off her skates .

Coco's POV

A little boy came out of no where and scared the shit out of me .

"What are you doing here ?" I asked suprised , no one comes here .

"Playing " he said pointing at his ball .

"You should go , your parents would be worried about you "

"What about yours " , he said sitting on a broken chair which indicates he wasn't even ready to leave .

"Ohh I live here "

"Ohh" 

"Then what are you doing here instead of you know out there ." He added .

"Ahhh just chilling , playing , practicing my tricks ."

"Seriously , you know how to play soccer " he said suprised looking at my ball. 

"I thought the girls here are just lame "he added .

I bust out laughing finding what he said funny and true .

"How old are you ?, you look smart ".

"Six" he said proudly. 

"Ohhh ". 

"Well you wanna play one on one before you leave . " " Because I haven't have some one to play with in years. 

"Haha, you want some actually competition " am pretty good let me warm you " he said confidently smiling with his dimples , he has a dirt blonde hair with come a little down his face and was a little rough and a green big eyes . He was very cute and smart for his age , I like him .

Have just messing around for a while i wanted to let him win but obviously am a pro but he wasn't Soo bad for a six year old .

"Haha not bad for a six year old " I said holding my ball up .

"Not bad yourself for a *girl* "he said stressing the girl .

"Hey!" I smack the back of his head .

And he started laughing can't lie this was the most fun I had in 2 year and I can't believe with a six year old .

"You better get back to your parents " I added breaking the silence .

"Why don't you come with me " he said looking all cute. 

"Nahh they probably won't like me " .

"Please , but i like you " he added looking like a little wet good .

"Awwn thanks kiddo " I said messing his hair .

"Hey!" He said

"Please , my parents aren't bad and I want to move to California with you " he added .

Hearing the word California shaked me   . I might try and get a chance to move out of this hell whole , Don put hope but there's no pain in trying .

I bend down to his height and think for a moment .

"Okay Kiddo , but I have to change . You know they might kill me if they sees me in this outfit ."

"Head back to your parents and wait for me near the big white notice board ".

"Ok " he grabbed his ball and ran back .

With that I ran back to change .