chapter 4

2 months later .

It was official , I was now a azelart . After months of court blah blah blah I was official adopted . During that time I spent my weekend with them and I loved it , we go to the games or park or just sit at home and play . I got along with everyone very well especially Ben I love that little guy .

"I can't believe you are finally my big sister ". My screamed in excitement .

"Me to ." I hugged him maybe too tight .

"Want a piggy back ride " . I said letting him out of my arms .

"Yeassssss ,"

"Ain't you a little too big for that " Lexi said from behind us .

"Nahh , now that I have a big sister she could carry me anything . " He said giving me a high five .

"Yupp " I bend down and he hopped on .

We went out of the court and finally finally , somewhere I could call home . We went home , with my little brother and my new family .

It's kinda crazy how we get along Soo well but I still miss my parents and uncle jo. I love them Soo much .

"Coco , hurry I have to show you your new room" he screams pulling me into the house  and upstairs .

"Nice , I love it B " I started calling Ben" B "cause it's easy and what can I say am lazy . The room was empty but had allot of new boxs of stuff .

"Ohh we didn't decorate it or do anything to it because we are moving in 2 weeks but we got you all these stuff check it and see if you like it " Lexi said softly putting her hands on my shoulder .

I turned to face her and Jeremy standing at the door " I already love it , thank you " . With full excitement B and I rushed to check what was inside .

New skates ,

Guitar .

Basketball

New clothes

MacBook .

Etc

"We didn't both much because we thought you should buy them in California , you now anything you might need  ." Jeremy said

"Thanks "

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it was a short chapter
Comment if you like and please vote if you are enjoying this.