Guardians if the galaxy | Drax

Nowhere, 1:43pm

" Today we're here with the most vengeful father of the year, Drax the destroyer! "

" Hello Drax! " I said.

" Your first question is, when you walk past people what is their reaction when they see you? " I asked.

" They're always scared, I don't know why? " Drax said.

" Is it the face?! " Drax asked.

" Maybe " I said to myself.

" What was that? " Drax said.

" Oh, hahahahahhaha! " I said nervously.

" Anyway, your first question is how did you feel when Ronan died? " I asked.

" Let's see, I felt happy, Joyful and pretty much all of words that relate to happy! " Drax said.

" Okay?! " I said.

" I loved it so much! " Drax said.

" It was like a miracle that happened! " Drax said.

" Okay Drax?! " I said.

" Next question " I said.

" When you first met all of the people from guardians of the galaxy, what did you expect from them? " I asked.

" I thought Groot was a very weird guy, which he still is now " Drax said.

" Starlord I started to think he was stupid at one point " Drax said

" Gamora, well I knew who she was, I wanted to actually kill her " Drax said laughing.

" Ohhhhhh " I said.

" But you didn't! " I said.

" Yeah " Drax said.

" I thought Rocket was just a sweet raccoon but look what he turned out like?! " Drax said.

" Pretty much-".

" Rough? " I said cutting him off.

" Well, yeah " Drax said.

" Okay Drax thank you for your time! We will see you soon, bye! " I said.

He walked outside and almost broke my door because he closed it to hard.

" Four down, one more to go! " I said to myself.