Ξ T E L E V I S I O N Ξ

"Was Jungkook always this clingy?", Jimin asked himself. While they watched the show, Jungkook would sometimes tighten his hold around Jimin. It's not that it was uncomfortable, it was just...weird. This wasn't like him at all. Who asks for permission for anything? Certainly not Jungkook, but that's the thing; he did ask for permission. Jimin decided to stop thinking on it so much since he was tired anyway.

"Why would she do that?", Jungkook suddenly blurted out. "Huh? Who?", Jimin asked him. "The lady in the show. Doesn't she love her husband?", Jungkook continued. Jimin was a bit flustered because he was lost in his thoughts, but he tried to keep his composure, "I think she does, but what did she do?" . "Were you even paying attention?", Jungkook laughed. "She keeps hurting him. When he fractured his wrist, the lady cried her eyes out...but then she turns around and abuses him. I don't get it.".

Jimin turned his head and looked at Jungkook, who seemed genuinely confused. "How don't you get it? That's literally you.", Jimin thought, annoyed. "Maybe she's crazy...", he said out loud. "Maybe...", Jungkook muttered. He rest his chin on Jimin's shoulder and closed his eyes. As Jimin continued to watch the show, he got more and more invested in it. He found himself crying when the characters cried and wondering what the mother would do next to carry on the plot. The season finale was an episode where the mother went to a clinic with her sister for a routine checkup.

Her sister told her doctor that she's worried about her and thinks she needs to see a psychiatrist. "Yes, please get her some help...", Jimin said out loud. The woman argued with her sister and the doctor, but they ended up seeing the psychiatrist anyway. "I'll have to do some tests and have you fill out more paperwork just to be sure...but from what you and your sister have told me, you may have B-". The TV screen went black.

Jimin felt his heart drop. "Oh, you were still watching that?", Jungkook asked him in a groggy voice. Jimin looked to his right and saw the remote in Jungkook's hand. He aggressively snatched it away from Jungkook and turned the TV back on...it was on commercial. Jimin dropped the remote on the floor. He moved Jungkook's arms off of him and got off of the couch. "...I'm going to bed...", he muttered. "But the food isn't here yet...", Jungkook said, trying to wake himself up more. "I'm not hungry...", Jimin hissed, walking out of the living room. Jungkook's eyes widened and he jumped off of the couch. He ran up to Jimin and hugged him from behind.

"Is it because I turned off the TV? I won't do it again. I'll find the episode you were watching and we can watch it together!", Jungkook said. "You don't even know the name of the show.", Jimin mumbled. "Then can you tell me?", Jungkook pleaded. "...Let go of me.", Jimin snapped at him. Jungkook was silent. "...no...no, no, no! I can't!", Jungkook hugged Jimin tighter. "You're hurting me...", Jimin said. "I'll do anything, please!", Jungkook's voice cracked. Jimin took a breath in and let out a huge sigh. "...then let me sleep in your room. The doorknob to my room is broken.", he said.

"Okay! I...I was gonna ask you to sleep in my room anyway...", Jungkook nodded his head. "Are you still mad?", he asked. "Yeah, but I'm not going anywhere so don't worry about that...", Jimin answered. Jimin began to walk up the stairs, but it was difficult because Jungkook was still hugging him. Noticing this, Jungkook stopped hugging him and let him walk freely. "I'll bring you the food when it gets here.", Jungkook called out after him.

He went back to the living room and began surfing channels on the TV and checking airing schedules to see if the show would be on anytime soon. He vaguely remembers the name.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

• • •