Dinner

Bakugou's POV

We got to the restaurant after an awkwardly long drive from the mall to deku's house and then finally to the restaurant.  We got a booth in the corner and I sat between Kirishima and Deku. Uraraka and Todoroki Sat across from us.

"Soooo, we can order anything we want?" Uraraka asked with a certain mischievous glint in her eyes. I knew exactly what it was because I'd seen it on my own face too many times.

"Yes, anything is fine," Todoroki answered still looking through his menu.

"Hello, my name is Enrie. I will be your waitress for this evening. What can I get for you today?" A tall lady with bright green hair greeted us with a stoic but friendly look on her face.

*Just pretend they ordered some thicc hefty expensive meals bccs I don't know fancy foods except for like steak and...that's all. They're not all eating steak so pretend there's other fancy foods. 

While we waited for our food, the extras were chatting about this and that, I wasn't paying too much attention.  I was researching different types of quirks that can swap your gender and how the fuck to get rid of them.

"So, what do you say Kaccan?" Deku leaned over the table a bit in anticipation.  A certain gleam in his eye.

"Yeah sure," I responded, not sure what I was agreeing to but not really caring either.  It did earn me some weird looks from round face and half and half though.

"Wait...really?" Shitty hair questioned while Deku was practically shaking with enthusiasm.

"What?" I questioned, pretending like I knew what was happening.

"You just agreed to go to a party....with us, and like actual other people," Round face said in a worried tone. Todoroki was still staring at me in disbelief.

"Yeah? So?" I responded, continuing to act like I had actually heard what I agreed to.

"THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO GO NOW TODOROKI!" Uraraka shouted excitedly.

"Uraraka, please don't shout.  I'll attend the party as long as Bakugou actually goes," he responded calmly to round face's outburst.

"Why does it matter if I'm there, I'm not your mommy, I don't need to hold your hand at a party," I said looking at him like he just ate a booger.

"Because, this way I'll have someone there with me when I decide to sit in the corner where the music isn't as loud and there aren't as many people," he answered back, still just as calm as ever.  I rolled my eyes and put my phone down and my hands down as the others started up their conversations again.  My hand landed on top of Kirishima's.  I didn't notice it at first until I really felt the warmness of the back of his hand. I looked down at our hands and then up to his face. It seemed he had just done the same thing. Our eyes met and my heart skipped a beat as I couldn't help but stare at his lips.  I leaned forward a bit, waiting for his reaction. He didn't even flinch, he just stood there, possibly even leaned forward too, then-

"I think Bakugou should wear the cute romper she just got from the pricey store Todoroki took her to," Uraraka said extra loudly causing both of us to pull away from each other's faces quickly.  I felt the heat rush to my face in embarrassment.  I put my head down on the table to hide my blushy face.

"Kacchan! Are you okay?" Deku asked worried. He put this hand on my back and was rubbing soothing circles with his thumb, except they weren't soothing, they were just annoying.

"I'm fucking fine Deku, I'm going to the bathroom, move it shitty hair," I said getting up and pushing past Kirishima who was on the open side of the booth. As I walked past him he went to sit back down but I grabbed his wrist and dragged him along with me.

"Bakugou, where are we going?" Kirishima asked as I continued to drag him along to outside of the restaurant.

"Shitty hair, I don't know what's going on with me and my emotions, but I do know that they're really out of control right now. I don't know if it's the quirk or if it's the recent events, but there's something I need to do," I spoke out quicky.

"Ok, what is it?" He asked me as he pushed his hands further into his pockets.  His breath coming out visible from the cold night air around us.  I looked up at him for a couple more seconds before reaching my hands up to the sides of his face and kissing him.  I stood slightly on my toes and he stood slightly slouched over. It was awkward and shocking even for me at first but as I was about to pull away, he placed his hands gently on my waist and pulled me closer for a better kiss. His lips were soft and fit perfectly with mine. His teeth were sharp and dangerous so when he bit down on my lip asking for enterance, it surprised me but I still allowed it.  His tongue explored my mouth and I had never kissed with tongue before but I didn't mind it.  He smelled so good, like the ocean breeze and pure manliness.  His hair was so soft as my fingers ran through the strands in the back.  His hands were wrapped so securely around me, I felt warm and safe.  His entire presence was so securing, I never wanted to detach my lips from his, but the need for oxygen was burning my chest so I finally pulled away to take a breath.  I looked up to him with his eyes half lidded and his face illuminated by the lights of the streets and businesses nearby.  His features were sharp but his eyes were so soft and gentle and caring, like they always were.  He really was a beautiful man, if known that since the first time I saw him, but seeing him right now, it was like seeing him for the first time again.

"Do you maybe wanna go out on a date with me, Kirishima?" I asked while putting my hands into my pockets.

"Yeah, I'd really really like that," he responded with a cute chuckle.  I didn't even try to fight the smile that made it's way onto my face.  He pulled me in again for another kiss, and of course, I allowed it.  Mid kiss I heard a small gasp but it didn't bother me, what did bother me was the flash that came two seconds later.  I pulled away and looked over Kirishima's shoulder to see uraraka, standing there with her phone out like she had just snapped a picture.

"Oops," she whispered before I stepped forward and she began running back into the restaurant. I sighed annoyed and grabbed Kirishima's hand. He gave me a happy puppy look while we walked back into the restaurant, not even bothering to kill uraraka for the picture.  Everything was falling into place pretty nicely, maybe being a girl isn't so bad after all.

A/N: GUUUUUYS! My first chapter of Burnt Wood & Honey is finally out!!! It's an omegaverse bakudeku story and I'm pretty excited about it since I've never written a bakudeku story or an omegaverse. So go ahead and check it out, it's a little bit more...adultish? But, if I can stick to my plans like I usually DON'T, I think it'll be a good story. Anyway, thanks for reading all the way through if you did, hope you enjoyed the early chapter!