Epilogue

[2 years later.]

Draco and Harry were with Luna, who had agreed to be their surrogate. Luna was in labour and was finally giving birth. Harry had given her sperm for this. They wanted Luna to be the mother because it meant that there was a chance that one of the child would have white blonde hair. Luna and Draco had similar hair. Luna finally gave a huge push and crying could be heard.

"Its a boy." The doctor said and gave the baby to the nurse. Luna had to start pushing again. She was giving birth to twins. After more two minutes of pushing, the cry could be heared again. "This one's a girl."

Luna rested while Draco held the baby girl and Harry held the baby boy. They both gave Luna a kiss. Pansy finally came and sat with Luna. They all were smiling. The room was soon filled with their friends and the Weasley family.  Draco and Harry came out with the babies. Mrs Weasley started sobbing happily. Everyone hugged and congratulated them.

"So what names have you both thought?" Ron asked.

Draco and Harry smiled at each other then looked at them.

"This little guy here, is James Sirius Malfoy-Potter." Harry smiled. "Ron and Hermione, meet your godson."

The moment Harry said this, Ron and Hermione squealed in happiness. Ron immediately took James Sirius in his arms. He had jet black hair as Harry.

"What about the other one?" Theo asked.

Draco walked towards Belle. "This one here, is Andromeda Belle Malfoy-Potter." He smiled at Belle.

Belle looked at him stunned, then her expressions softened.

"You named her after me?" Belle asked.

"Also, you and Blaise are her godparents." Draco smiled.

A tear left Belle's eye and she with shaky hands took Andromeda Belle in her arms. She gave a warm smile and sobbed a little. This little girl had white blonde hair, just like Luna. She kissed the little baby's forehead and smiled at Draco and Harry. At that moment, everything was warm and happy.

[14 years later.]

"Come one Lily, come I'll carry you." Draco said as he picked a little five year old Lily Luna in his arms while Harry held Scorpius and Albus's hands. James and Romie crossed the brick wall first. They all one by one crossed the brick wall and reached platform nine and three quarters.

After two years of having James and Romie, Draco and Harry adopted two more kids. Albus Rubeus and Scorpius Hyperion. Then again they had found Lily when she was a year old and adopted her. Astoria Greengrass was Lily's mother, she was weak and had a blood curse that came back. The blood curse hadn't attacked anyone for quite a few generations, but they found her way to Astoria. Astoria came to Draco and Harry. She was disowned after She joined Draco to work against the blood-purists and accidentally got pregnant. She wanted her child to be brought up by good people and not blood purists. Today was the day Scorpius and Albus were going to start their first year in Hogwarts.

"What if I'm in Slytherin?" Albus asked.

"Then Slytherin would have gained an amazing wizard. Slytherins are good as well Albus. Not all of them are bad. Look at your father. We both will be proud of you, no matter what." Harry smiled back at him.

"I think I'd like to be a Slytherin." Albus smiled.

"Don't listen to your brother's stories much. James, he likes a good laugh. I love you Al." Harry said.

"James, please keep your reckless Gryffindorness within you and try not to get hurt. And I know it's no use to tell you to keep the pranks down. But please be safe okay? And try to wait at least a month before we get a howler from McGonagall shouting us about some prank you pulled. She's scary." Draco chuckled and kissed James forehead.

"No promises Dad." James said and hugged Draco.

"Dragon, you know it's no use to give him that speech right?" Harry laughed.

"Well, what do you expect? You named him James Sirius. This was bound to happen." Draco laughed back.

"Hello people." Ron called from behind.

It was Rose's first year at Hogwarts as well.

"Oooh everyone are here." Pansy and Luna came from behind with their daughter, Catherine Lovegood-Parkinson.

Teddy and Victorie were already there with Bill and Flur. They ran towards Draco and Harry.

"Daddy, Dad. Its time. Come on!" Teddy said.

"Give Neville and Hagrid our love okay?" Hermione said to the kids.

"Mom. How can I give love to the professors?" Rose whined. They all laughed.

"I'll miss you all." Hugo started to cry. All the kids hugged Hugo.

"Just one year Hugo." Rose said.

"Then you'll be with us next year." Catherine said.

"And we will have a lot of fun." Romie said.

"Kids. Dont leave without saying goodbye to your favorite aunt!" Belle had come to wish them goodbye.

"And your favorite uncle." Blaise said.

"Everyone knows me and Ginny are the favourites." Theo laughed.

"Yes we are." Ginny laughed as well.

They all hugged goodbyes and the kids boarded the train. Harry, Draco, Belle and Blaise catching Lily's hand, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Theo, Pansy and Luna left the platform and walked out of kingscross.

"Do you think they'll be fine?" Draco asked Harry.

"Its not them you have to worry about. Its the school. They have all of our kids. They're up for a huge task." Harry laughed and kissed Draco's cheeks. Draco smiled.

"Gin, how long are you due?" Blaise asked.

"The baby will be here in two months." Ginny grinned excitedly and Theo kissed her cheek.

They all were happy amd their lives couldn't have been any more perfect.