Chapter 2

First off I would like to say thank you all for the support by reading the first chapter it really means a lot to me, even if there is less than 20 views.

Any way back to the story.

••••••••

Changbin after accidentally falling asleep on the bus he woke up, and was suddenly startled when he found the cat sleeping on top of his shoulders. He could hear soft purrs.

The two were almost at there destination, but the rain continued to pour down faster. Changbin sighed out in frustration looking down at the soaking wet box. The wrapping to the present was beginning to come undone.

Without disturbing the cat he was successful in placing him back down to seat level.

That's when Changbin noticed something shiny around his neck. Changbin assumed it was just a collar and nothing more so he didn't bother to mess with it.

As the bus moved further down the road, the collar kept hitting the side of the box making an awful noise. It continued on for 5 minutes until Changbin began to loose patient.

He quickly startled the cat when he picked him up with force. Changbin looked at the collar agian and this time noticed a name.

"Finally", he said under his breath.

      "Felix......Fe......lix" it was an English name so he was unsure if he pronounced it correctly.  This time with a more bold attempt he confidently said the cats name agian, "Felix it is!"

     The cat looked up at Felix once he heard his name called out. And just in time as Felix stood up the bus slowly came to a stop.

     Changbin began to gather his things and headed towards the exit. He feared that Felix would feel cold so he stuffed him in his pocket and ran to the nearest shelter. He found a tree and decided to rest there for a small break.

     He was 15 minutes away from Chan's party but due to the rain Chan probably moved the party to the inside of his house. Chanbin decided to give a call.

      "Hey Chan the party is still on right?"

      "Ah yes I forgot to text you. I'm going to move the date but since you came this far just meet me at my house. Jisung and Seungmin are here"

      "Sounds good"

      "Great see you there"

     Time passes by as Changbin slowly walks up the steps to Chan's house.

     "I'm going to kill the person who decided it would be a great idea to build this many stairs" he mutters under his breath.

     He pushes the door bell startling Felix once again. Changbin quickly stuck his hand in his pocket to pet the cats orange fur to keep him from talking. It worked.

     The door opens in a instant, and presented in front of his face is Chan's welcoming smile.

      "Glad you could make it Binne"

       Changbin almost gagged at the nickname "I thought we agreed not to say that, Channie"

     Chan displayed the same disgusted face as Changbin, "you won this time" he said jokingly. 

      "Ah here close your eyes Chan I have a gift for you"

     "You don't say. It's my birthday after all isn't it"

     "Don't push your luck Chan or I'm leaving"

     "Fine fine fine, I will be quite"

     Changbin slowly takes the package from under his sweatshirt and places it in Chan's hand. "Hold up I also have one more thing".

     "Here I thought you would also like this" as soon as he places Felix on top of the box Chan's eyes open back up.

     "His name is Felix take good care of him"

     "Changbin thank you so much, but a cat, isn't this too much of a gift."

      "Don't worry about it. Um can I go inside now it's quit cold out here."

•••••••••••

Hope you are enjoying this story🥺