Chapter 4

I can't believe I'm close to 100 views that's amazing. Thank you for the love and support. I want to say sorry for the lack of publishing chapters I just haven't found the motivation but while I'm here I'm going to write till I fall asleep. Enjoy chapter 5
***********

      Chan proceeded to chase the cat around the whole house until Felix was cornered against the wall. This only made the poor cat panic more and more.

Chan despite seeing the fearful kitten just thought he needed a little comfort for he thought Felix was just abused and left out. But he was wrong.

     The collar holds a powerful bond. Once removed it releases the truth of him being a hybrid.

    Chan began to speak up in a soft like voice, "please stay still I will not hurt you, the only thing I'm trying to do is to replace your rag of a collar with a brand new fancy sturdy one".

    He continues to plead and beg even reason with the cat but Felix just wouldn't give in.

    Felix's mind was in a rush with flooded thoughts.  His thoughts consisted of what would happen to him now if Chan found out the truth, would he be kicked out again, will Chan accept him, will he expose this lie to his friends.

       He even thought of Jisung and what would happen then, would he become allies Jisung, would jisung come to his rescue.

     After much thought and a will of determination Felix ran as fast as he could past Chan without being caught. If there is one thing Felix wanted it was not to be caught by his hands.

      He managed to jump on the kitchen counter and then jump straight on top of the fridge and hide in a corner where he could not be there and reached.

     He hid in the comfort of that spot for a good 10 minutes until he saw a broom and then jumped off and landed into Chan's hair. From there he ran into a room, a room he did not recognize; the room that was dark and mysterious.

     Chan began to speak out again, "Felix it's going to be all right just come here I'm just only trying to change your color there's no need to be dramatic it's not like I'm going to give you a bath".

      It was close before Chan gave up but he saw an orange tail poke out from under a erie door. There he went to open it.

      "Ha caught you but can you please just stay still, please even if you scratch or Hiss I will still put this collar on you".

After violently squirming and flipping Felix gave up and admitted defeat in Chan's arm. As soon as Chan noticed this he said he placed him on what appeared to him a bed in the dark room.

There Chan then took the collar of a rag off and threw it in the disposal bin next to the desk in the room. From there he carefully and slowly put the new collar on Felix.

But he noticed and felt something weird about this "neck" it began to freak Chan out in the dark room.

He thought he closed all the doors so no one could get in. What he felt was the neck of a human and he knew damn well that someone just broke into his house but little did he know it was just his new pet cat.

Racing to the corner of room he grabbed the nearest sharp object which was the point of an umbrella and carefully went to the door to then flip on the light switch and as soon as the light hit his eyes before him he saw an orange haired boy in ragged clothing looking helplessly at Chan.

     It was certain to say that Chan was very confused but less frightened due to the lack Luster appearance of the stranger due to the small frame the body had.

***********

"For the last time Jisung can you please bring me a glass of water. I have a headache right now and I really need the aspirin but I'm too lazy to get out of the bed so can you please please get it" Changbin said in a pleading voice.

The rain really took a toll on him and he didn't feel the best so he wanted to rest up early for tomorrow.

Jisung was roommates with Changbin and he was starting to regret it but he told himself over and over again that they work well together when creating music because they needed to be together to create this last song for their upcoming new album with Chan of course.

"Pleeeeaasassssssse Jisung" changbin said again.

"Fine but can you please keep it down I'm still working on these lyrics, you know you could still help out. You are perfectly capable you're just lazy right now and need more activity in your brain so I suggest a crossword puzzle but if you can't do that come into my room right now so that we can work on this song because it's been over an hour and I still have no motivation whatsoever"

Changbin sighs but before he could crawl out bed he hears the phone ring.

Changbin started to mumble in annoyance, "Jisung could you also get the phone I don't know who's calling in the middle of the night but it could be important.

"Nag nag nag" Jisung says as he reaches for the phone.

As soon as he picks up the phone he hears Chan's desperate voice. "Where's Changbin".

"He's moping around in the bed what's the matter" jisung responds.

"Put him on the phone right now"

"Will do ummmm give me a moment"

Jisung suddenly screams, "Changbin Chan is calling for you please get out of the bed."

"Is it important" Changbin says.

"The tone of his voice sounded very urgent to me so here take the phone".

"Fine I'll be there in a minute".

As soon as Changbin walks to the phone and before he could say any words Chan began to talk quietly as he could whispering into the phone staring at Felix as he spoke.

"You don't know what you brought to me do you".

*********
Feel free to critique any spelling/grammar mistakes it's been a while since I've been in school so you know😅 also probably when I wake up in the morning I will fix the parts that didn't make sense but overall I read through it and it should be OK but if you don't understand I will try and fix that.
Thank you for all the love and support🥰