Chapter 3

Thank you all for the votes/views  it means a lot. 🥺

*************

Changbin walked through the wooden door frame and headed straight towards the kitchen. There he found Jisung in his natural habitat stuffing his cheeks with food.

"Hey Jisung" Changbin says with a wide smile on his face. Jisung continues to stuff his cheeks.

"You know the party is cancelled right?" Jisung says in a mocking voice.

"Indeed I do but I still had to deliver Chan's presents."

"Presents!? I thought you only got him one? You even texted me last night saying that you hope Chan likes the one gift you brought him! See look.........your not looking.'

Changbin sighs in annoyance, "That was the plan but I found a........"

Chan barges in through the room, "oh my god look how cute he is" Jisung freezes, "you got him a cat!"

As Jisung continued to stare at the cat he knew damn well that was not just a cat it was also human. Jisung was also a hybrid but due to his traumatic past he chooses to hide it.

Jisung speaks up agian, "changbin where did you find the cat?"

He replies, "the side of the road"

"Right. Chan please take good care of that cat." Jisung says.

"Of course I will who do you think I am."

"Just please be careful" and with that Jisung leaves the kitchen heading towards the living room couch were Seungmin was sitting.

"No need to be grouchy about it. If you are really that jealous of wanting a cat here hold him while I prepare dinner" as Chan says this he walked up to Jisung and places him right in his lap.

Jisung started at Felix and so did he. Jisung could tell the cat was indeed much happier but it concerned him that the cat could get abandoned.

Jisung saw the collar and was carful not to undo it. He with the tip of his fingers slightly brushed against the metal name tag with a sad smile. He noticed it read Felix.

He whispers softly to the cat, "Dont worry I'm here. If you feel uncomfortable just hop in my bag" Jisung points to his bag and Felix follows his finger.

Seungmin started to wake up, "Who are you talking to? Did Changbin arrive already"

"If you weren't so busy sleeping then you would have noticed he arrived ten minutes ago"

Seungmin then notices the cat, "Is that the present that Changbin brought" he says.

Jisung replies with "Yup" and places Felix down.

***********

     Felix while the guys where talking and eating decided to explore the area that surrounded him. His new home.

He jumped from couch to counter looking at photo frames. He was happy to have someone care for him, but how long was the question he offend ponder.

Felix's feet immediately come to a stop once he spots the picture frame that displays the sharp jawed male he favors dearly.

He purred in joy and curled up next to the photo frame.

"Look at Felix now" Chan screams, "he is curled up in a tiny ball. The sight of that makes my heart content"

The three other boys look up and gag internally at Chan's cuteness.

"I'm glad you like your present" Changbin laughs " kinda wish I kept the cat but it's better if I give it too you because first off I can barely take care of myself"

"I know just look at you Jisung said" with a sassy tone.

Before Changbin could jump up from his seat Seungmin stoped him.

"It was nice having us Chan but before one of these idiots dismember each other we are going to take our leave." Seungmin said. "Happy Birthday Chan, have a good night."

**********

Felix thought many times about jisungs advice but chose to stay because he saw this being a stable and trustworthy place to be. Of course he was going to miss Changbin but he knew that he would come back.

**********

     After nonstop talking all the guys leave, leaving Chan home with his new cat.

"Felix come here, I have a surprise for you" Chan walks up to the cat and reveals a new collar. Felix immediately began to panic and runs under the couch.

Felix thought to himself what the hell am I going to do now?

*********
Sorry for any typos or confusion in the story I have been busy lately and it's been a while since I have wrote anything. But overall I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next.