Huh!

Class 1A was talking during their Saturday hangout, even Bakugo and Todoroki showed up, that's how boring this particular Saturday was. While they decided to get ice cream, Mina shouted at the top of her lungs.

Mina) "Today is so boring! Can't something interesting happen for once!"

After she said that the clouds over the entire city turned red, as beams of light shot parts of the city around them.

Bakugo) "What did you just do Raccoon Eyes!"

Mina) "I don't even know!"

Then a giant beam came down and shot the entire class. Everyone blacked out, and woke up in a movie theatre, when they looked around they saw 1B, Endeavor, Aizawa, Midnight, All Might, Gran Torino, The Pussycats, Eri, Kota, Nighteye, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Nana, Shinso, Mei, Mitsuki, Rei, Inko, Vlad, All For One, Shigaraki, Overhaul, Stain, Dabi, Toga, Twice, and Muscular. Izuku knew that some of these people were dead, how were they here? Bakugo tried attacking the villains, but was held in place by a blue aura. A voice then spoke and caused everyone to wake up.

???) "Well, Mina. This is what you asked for, something interesting. Don't try attacking each other since all your quirks are either deactivated, gone, or weakened into uselessness. Simply put you're all quirkless and I'll show you some alternative worlds far different from your own measly universe. Though there will obviously be a short intermission for everyone to go grab snacks, use the restroom, and get acquainted."

Aizawa) "Who are you, and what have you done?!"

???) "Simply put, I'll be referred to as Jo for now. As for the other part... Your student, Mina Ashido, asked for something interesting to happen, hence why I did this."

Mina) "Does that mean you'll do what I ask?"

Jo) "No, I just wanted to do this, and you gave me the opportunity. Anyway, you've got forty five minutes before you're getting called back here, I'd move if I where you.

(Eventually...)

Jo) "All right everyone, I'm going to let you view the Multiverse for this, so get ready. First is called, "Recoil" As a head's up, you might want to shield the kids.

Mandaly) "Ok."

Stain) "Odd name, recoil, could mean anything."

Bold=Outer world
Normal=Alternate Universe.

The screen revealed a sniper aiming at a hero dressed in all red spandex, they all heard a 'BANG' as the hero soon fell lifeless. Then a voice they knew all to well appeared.

Izuku) "The planet hero Mars, last contract of today. Time to get my money, and take a nice long bath while I enjoy some champagne."

The others just sat watching in such a way that made them seem like cowards, how could he kill that heartlessly?!

Izuku) "Hey, more heroes are after me know? They're looking for someone with a quirk, well they aren't finding one."

Everyone) "He's quirkless!"

Izuku) "Oh, I just realized, I skipped one... Hmmm, Shouta Aizawa? Why not, Eraserhead can't do anything to me."

Aizawa) "Why are you trying to kill me!"

Izuku) "Don't ask me! I'm as clueless as you!"

All Might) "Thankfully, this is impossible."

Jo) "Don't be so sure, this universe is extremely similar to yours."

All Might) "Huh!"