SCP

Jo) "I'm gonna give Jiro her time, but since I'm also playing a universe, I won't know what she's doing."

Dabi) "Who cares, what's the next universe?"

Jo) "Glad you asked, this one is called S.C.P. It's an acronym for Secure, Contain, Protect. As a back story, A small portion of the S.C.P. facility was understaffed and in need of expansion. So, they moved it to Japan and Japan kind of made some mistakes. Only six people work at that facility, most being teens. There's supposed to be more than six hundred adult personnel at the bare minimum, but, mistakes were made."

All Might) "So, are they doing hero work?"

Jo) "Not quite, actually, the SCP facility holds stuff that would freak the public out."

Mina) "All right, let's watch it!"

Sero) "When'd you get back!?"

Jo) "Never mind, here we go."

Izuku was walking down a hall with a bunch of cells in a business suit, his sunglasses added to his design. He stopped in front of a cell before knocking.

Izuku) "D-1, D-2, you know the drill. Another day on the job."

Mineta, with normal hair, and Monoma came out of a prison cell with shabby prisoner clothes on.

Monoma) "What are you doing here? I thought you said we weren't needed today?"

Izuku) "Look, we have to go feed the SCP's, they don't sustain themselves. Well, some anyway."

Mineta) "So, what is it this time?"

Izuku) "SCP 2761, otherwise known as Bananazilla."

Bakugo) "The fuck is that!"

Kirishima) "Sounds easy to take care of."

Jo) "Just wait..."

Mineta) "What's so special about a banana?"

Izuku) "You don't get it yet, this foundation houses things that instantly turn you into furniture or completely destroy the world. If you believe this is a simple banana then you're probably on death's door.

Ochako) "What's he talking about?"

Setsuna) "I don't know yet but I wanna find out!"

Monoma) "Can you inform us on this SCP?"

Izuku) "Since you're being annoying, I'll do this to shut you up."

Mandalay) "I too am very curious on this "SCP" they are referring to."

Toga) "Do you think it's bloody!"

Shigaraki) "Shut it you overgrown blood bag."

Toga) "Did you just call me a blood bag!"

All For One) "He did, now shut up."

Izuku) "This SCP was originally a pipefish before a company called Aquagene wanted to alter it's DNA. They were making a line of fruit fish to sell at stores, half fruit and half fish, this group was majorly advanced in the genetic world."

Hawks) "Not gonna lie, I'd buy one."

Endeavor) "You would."

Izuku) "Their banana pipefish was being worked on by a shady geneticist named Gregory Higgins that shouldn't even have been near the fish. As a result, he made them more carnivorous while claiming a biting banana in stores would be funny. He was fired from the company, but the damage of him releasing these modified creatures was already done."