𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒.
7 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁
【𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 ━ 7:00𝙿𝙼】
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 14𝚃𝙷
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 7 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁【𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 ━ 7:00𝙿𝙼】𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 14𝚃𝙷▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I don't trust anyone, I don't know what they won't." I sang along to Brent Faiyaz, while organizing my shoes since I recently got a new shoe rack.

"That's why chances are, I got shades on when we talk!" I began to sing louder, before being interrupted by mama lee calling out my name from the other room.

sighing to myself I began to walk over to mama lee's room, who has been my guardian for 7 years now. After the passing of my mother, mama lee took me in and catered to me as if I was her own.

all those nights when I couldn't sleep, due to bad dreams of reruns of that night, she was right there by my side through it all.

Mama lee didn't have any kids, due to her not being able to have any. Also, her husband of 35 years recently passed away from a heart attack.

"yes mama lee?" I said finally reaching her room, watching as she sat at the edge of her bed giving all her attention to her cross word puzzle book.

"hi suga, I need you to run to the store for me and get me a few tums." She spoke softly, setting her cross word puzzle down, using her freehand to gently rub the center of her chest.

for the pay few months, mama lee has been getting random heartburn, she tells me not to worry but I can't help it.

"alright, I won't be long." I said while smiling at her before leaning over planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

As I left out of her room, I headed over to mine and slid on my white crocs and a jean jacket to cover up the sports bra I had on since this was going to be a quick trip to the store.

grabbing my phone, purse and house keys I walk down the wooden steps and out the house closing the screen door behind me feeling the light breeze hot my body.

starting my walk down the busy street of the south side of atlanta I headed toward the local corner store. to make my journey a bit quicker I put my AirPods in my and started to lowly play my music so I could still be aware of my surroundings.