𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

excuse any mistakes, i didnt proof read srry. muah.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 | 𝐕𝐀𝐋
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"you okay baby, you haven't eaten all day." mama lee said to me as we sat on the couch.

"I'm just not hungry, I'm fine." I said while giving her a weak smile.

mama lee gave me this look like she knew I was lying but she just brushed it off. I didn't want to lie to her nor did I want to tell her what was going on. who am I to judge someone that needs help?

"alright just let me know when your ready to eat baby." she said lightly patting my thigh as she got up and disappeared into the kitchen.

it's been 2 weeks since the situation with khalil, and I have been feeling.. I don't know. things just wasn't the same.

the other day me and khalil were out, and I bumped into this guy making him drop his phone. I apologized to him, and when we got in the car khalil went CRAZY. saying I was being disrespectful by "flirting with another dude in his face."

the ride back to mama lee's house was silent until a tried to speak to him but just as I was about to open my mouth his hand came flying across my face.

just as he always did when he yelled or even put his hands on me he'd beg for forgiveness, and explain how he's "sorry" and that he's gonna get help.

khalil suffers from a bipolar disorder and minor anger issues from past trauma, and I honestly don't know why I kept going back to him. something in me was telling me to just leave him alone, and another was telling me to help him.

I was interrupted from my thoughts as my phone rung seeing I had an incoming FaceTime call from brey. I haven't talk to her in a few days since I wasn't answering anyone's calls for the past week.

deciding on answering it took a few seconds for the call to connect and once it did I seen breys face pop up in the camera.

"BITCH! why haven't you've been answering anybody's calls? you okay?" her voice went from loud  to somewhat concerned.

"yeah I'm okay just been wanting sometime to myself that's all." I said while getting up going in the kitchen grabbing a pack of fruit snacks off the table.

"mane naw val wassup with you?" I heard Jvs voice seconds later seeing his big ass head pop in the camera.

awn look at them spending time with eachother.

"jayvier I said I'm fine okay?" I said while sitting back down on the couch.

"well are you ready for tomorrow?" brey said while a big smile on her face.

tomorrow was the day I got my cosmetology license, I was happy on the inside but the situation with Khalil just made everything feel off.

"yeah I'm ready." I said while smiling back.

"hey baby I'm going down the street to mrs.shirley house alright!" mama lee yelled from the kitchen.

"alright love you." I yelled back turning around looking at her.

"I love you too baby."

"val tomorrow night we're still doing the dinner." she asked. 

"of course, hey I'm gonna call you guys back alright?" I said seeing that I had an incoming call from Khalil.

I've also been ignoring his, and he didn't like that at all. sighing to myself I finally answered putting the phone up to my ear.

"hello" i spoke into the phone as I got up and went to my room.