𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 | 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 | 𝐕𝐀𝐋.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓

 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"it's hot as fuck." I heard jayvier complain for the 100th time today.

we were currently chilling at the basketball court as jayvier, nasir, Khalil, and a few of their other friends played basketball, while me and Aubrey sat at the table.

"I miss kourtney." Aubrey said while laying her head on my shoulder.

"I miss her crazy ass too." I said softly laughing shaking my head. "so wassup with you and jayvierrrr." I said causing her to blush.

"nothing at all, we're just.. close." she said while smiling looking over at me causing both of us to burst out in laughter.

we were getting closer and closer as time went by. Aubrey was really the friend I've always wanted. she was a real sweet heart.

"yeah yeah, cool my ass" I said while looking over at the boys as my eyes landed on nasir, sweat dripping from his body I damn near drooled.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Khalil approaching us.

"wassup baby." Khalil smiled kissing my cheek making me cringe in the inside hearing him call me baby.

we weren't really official, well at least in my eyes we weren't.

"hey." I simply said giving him a small smile causing brey to raise her eyebrow.

I didn't tell her or anybody about that night with Khalil, and I didn't plan on it either. Khalil needed help, and I was willing to help him I just hated that being around him sometimes made me uncomfortable.

his temper is so short, he'll literally get mad at the littlest things. like just a little while ago, jayvier "fouled" him and he went CRAZY, but now he's back cool.

giving me very much bipolar ?

a few days after the first incident, me and khalil were in the kitchen and I was texting nasir and he snatched my phone and pushed me onto the floor causing a cut on my lip, which I had to explain to mama lee that I bit my lip really hard while eating.

"lil lemme holla' at you rig quick." Nasir said as he leaned up against the gate with jv and a few other dudes.

I watched at he walked over and there, and I noticed it was starting to get dark.