o n e

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ A FEW MONTHS BACK during raimon's firstmatch with seishou gakuen

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ A FEW MONTHS BACK during raimon's firstmatch with seishou gakuen. two particular students shared their compliments and concerns regarding about the match as if they were analyzing the situation whether or not the sport 'soccer' would be back to how they've always wanted it to be.

[ y/n ] realized how soccer matches began to become very predictable, the sport started to become boring. each well known team would always win and every not-so-popular team are always loosing. so in short, nothing new ever happens.

even the gaze of anticipation, adrenaline and motivation were lost in the eyes of every player. now a days, the winning team would always look down at other players with ego evident in their tiny little heads. whilst the loosing players would always feel shame and embarrassment. suddenly loosing the will to play the sport they once loved was very common.

"hey [ y/n ], who do you think will win?" a brunette asked the [ h/c ] girl beside her. they were standing behind the empty seats of the stadium. or so they thought was empty, "i bet it'll be seishou gakuen."

the said girl watched the match with an intense stare, "well duh it's seishou gakuen but—" she hesitated herself before debating whether or not this would be the right prediction that would change the whole football frontier nationals.

she looked at raimon's team. fatigued, probably reeking of sweat but most importantly— inamori asuto, his strive for improvement and his genuine feelings for soccer were clear as day. not a single player, except for endou mamoru, has that same gaze.

"i don't want to spoil the whole event for you but please do look forward to raimon's sudden growth." [ y/n ] said with certainty, "they'll be as good as the previous members." she added with a faint smile on her [ s/c ] face.

"really? they don't look that much of a challenge to me."

"oh hush ichika," [ y/n ] chuckled at her bestfriend, "you of all people should know..
to expect the unexpected."

unknown to the two students, a certain red haired male was eavesdropping on their conversation. he was sitting a few seats to the left of the chattering bestfriends. he couldn't help but listen since it was regarding about raimon, his interest perked as soon as the question of who'll be the victor popped up. he couldn't shrug off what he heard from the [ h/c ] haired female. it's true, raimon as of right now didn't seem anything special, this practice match is hardly considered as pratice. nonetheless, no matter the situation, he'll always win.

but oh boy, this red haired cutie will be suprirsed once he fights against raimon. he'll have a match that will most likely change him for the rest of his life.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"so.. what do you think?" the coach of raimon asked as he started a game in front of the female.

"after watching today's match i've concluded that my presence won't be needed in this soccer team." she answered the chinese man, her [ e/c ] irises looked straight at the man in front of her, "you as their coach would be enough." she added.

zhao jinyun, a man that she — surprisingly — has a huge amount of respect for. although at first glance he seemed like a game addict but in reality he's an absolute genius.

"well then," jinyun closed his game after winning a match in less than a minute, "i'll meet you in the football frontier internationals." a grin wider than the cheshire cat's appeared on his round face.

the football frontier internationals are going to be interesting.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

drafted: june 23, 2020
published: may 9, 2021
words: 612