s e v e n

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷  [Y/N] FOOTSTEPS ECHOED as she walked along the hallway of inazuma japan's dorms

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷  [Y/N] FOOTSTEPS ECHOED as she walked along the hallway of inazuma japan's dorms. she was hoping to test her luck and bump into ichihosi. luckily for her, it seemed like god was listening to her plea.

once the elevator opened she saw him standing in front of endou's room, glaring at his name plate with hatred. she arched an eyebrow with a confused look but paid no mind to it since it wasn't really her business and walked towards him. she decided to give him a little warning just for fun.

"ichihosi mitsuru." she called the male, slightly startling him. "you should refrain from being so obvious." [ y/n ] mimicked the way he glared at endou's name plate but directed it at him, secretly mocking him.

"it'll be a matter of time that one of their members catch on what you're doing. consider yourself lucky that i didn't rat you out." she clicked her tongue in annoyance, "once one of them realizes what you're doing i won't hesitate to tell them what i know about you."

ichihosi scoffed, "as if they'll believe you." he said. "i'm lucky that they're dumb enough to get fooled by my act but you, however, are a different story. i wasn't informed that you'll be joining inazuma japan."

[ y/n ] showed him a big grin, "everyone has their secrets. you have yours and i have mine, end of discussion." she flipped her hair back before walking away. "good night ichihoshi." she smirked.

he watched her pass by as he clenched his fists, only swearwords could come into his head as he observed her. once [ y/n ] passed the stair case everything seemed like it was in slow motion when her [ e/c ] irises met kidou's shielded red ones.

'fuck'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the next day came and everyone woke up early for a meeting that was adjourned earlier than expected. the past few hours after helping the managers, yako and aki preparing the meal for the players while [ y/n ] decided to secretly follow some of inazuma japan's players.

she walked away from the conversation fudou and ichihoshi had. inazuma japan surprises her day by day. [ y/n ] used to think that kidou was the only one with a brain in this team but that opinion slowly started to change.

"oh! [ y/n ]!" jinyun called her, "i have a favor to ask of you, tee hee."

"should i be worried?" [ y/n ] asked the coach with doubts crowding her head regarding this 'favor' of his. knowing him, he'll probably turn this into a practice session similar to the previous 'errand' he had asked.

"of course not! you'll only be accompanying inamori, hiura, goujin, fubuki and kazemaru to go shopping for a few items."

[ y/n ] hesitated, "come on, think about it. a shopping spree with handsome men around you! minus goujin-" the coach convinced.