II

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It's been weeks since that morning, and Bright hasn't even come home. Not even his shadow was around. I'm currently having coffee with my best friend, Nene. She knew what happened that morning. She immediately drove over to my place and comforted me. I was a crying mess.

⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️

"(Y/n)! Open the do-" she stops mid way as the door just opens by itself. Immediately rushing in and seeing me on the floor and shattered glass surrounding me.

After Bright left me, I tried to pick up the glass on the coffee table. But because of my shaky hands, it slipped and shattered to the hardwood floor. My knees got small scratches from the scattered small glass debris as a result.

"What the fuck happened?" Her voice filled with concern, walking into the kitchen to grab the first aid kit from the drawer.

I try to tell her what happened but my words are incoherent. This was the first time it happened. He was acting all strange and now leaving. Usually when we would get into fights, he'd just enter his office and lock himself there for an hour and then comes out after. I admit we're not a perfect couple as the media deemed it to be. We've had our ups and downs.

"Okay, just... Explain it to me after I fix you up." She assisted me to the couch. Careful not to touch the shattered glass.

"Take a deep breath and look at me." She told me and I followed her instruction. "Now, while I patch you up. You're going to tell me what happened word by word. We have all the time in the world. Don't worry about me or my work. I already asked my manager to move any agendas for tomorrow." She starts to work on my knees. I flinched but nod my head.

"Y-you don't have to do this you know." I look away, feeling shameful and embarrassed that she has to see me in this state.

"Nonsense. You're like my sister. Go on, tell me what happened."

I began to tell her what happened, from the suspicious behavior, no texts, up to the outburst that happened as he left me.

"That asshole. I knew something was up when he started to skip out the parties to be with her!" she exclaimed.

"Wait... What did you just say? Started to skip out parties to be with her? Since when did this start happening and why didn't you tell me?" I felt hurt and betrayed. That my best friend didn't even tell me, how my husband was hanging out with other women.

"A-ahh..." she places the things back in the kit. "About that, the last two parties our company had. Bright skipped out with the girl. At first I thought that it was a coincidence, but when it happened again that's when I started to have suspicions. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It happened twice and I was going to tell you on the weekend when we had our girl time. I guess you found out soon. But that's great you found out. Not great-great that it's okay he has a... Another woman.. But great that you found out earlier. Hehehe. Wait no it's not great, oh you know what I'm going to shut up."

⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️

"He still hasn't come home yet?" Nene stirs the liquid in her cup.

"No..." I sigh. "He hasn't picked up my calls or messages. Not even left on read or seen." Tears start to form in my eyes.

"What do you want to do now?" She hands me a handkerchief and I accept. Wiping the tears that are threatening to fall.

"I need to see her face, I need to understand." Looking at Nene. "Show me her face. What makes her different from me? Why her? Is it because she's young and I'm not anymore?" My grip on the mug tightens and my knuckles turn white.

"Are you sure about this, (n/n)? I don't think you're in a stable condition." Her words coated with worry. I just ignore it and look at her.

"Show. Me." I demand through gritted teeth.

She sighs and hands me a folder. I take it and open. To see a head shot of that whore who stole Bright from me. I admit I'm a bit possessive, but not to the extent I choke him. I always made sure to give him space. But this, is too much. This is where I draw the line.

"She is Weeraya Sukaram. A newbie in the industry. Immediately landing the leading role on a new series, that will air two months from now. The party that was held for her, a few months ago, was where they both met. She ditched her own party." With this information, of course I grit my teeth. "You want me to continue? " Knowing full well she saw my reaction.

"Yes."

"Okay, what else... Oh yes, she's 6 years younger than us. Her IG is @nnevvy with over 400k+ followers. As I said, she's still a rising star. Started out modelling at a young age of 18 and at 20, signed a contract to the same company Bright works at. A year and a half of training later, she lands herself as the leading actress on that show I mentioned previously. Pretty much what you need to know from my point." Air shrugs.

"Thank you." I close the folder and place it in my bag. Whoever this Weeraya is, I'm going to find out.

Is she the reason, why you and I came to an end?