Rules.

1. I expect good grammar. Doesn't need to be perfect, but I at least want periods, quotation marks, comas, etc.

2. Make good OC's. What I'm looking for in an OC, is interesting perks and interesting flaws. 'Caring too much' is... not really a flaw... I want interesting personalities. The ones I'm always getting are, 'kind, shy, rude, mean, caring'. Every time. So please be descriptive and creative with your personality.

3. Relating to the last rule, I don't want any Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's. This will result in a warning. I may or may not give criticism, but only if you want me to.

4. Cursing and smut is alright with me, but use the àçčèñt marks for cursing and go to PM for smut. I don't want this book taken down.

5. I'm an experimentalist. Request whatever scenario you want, you can basically do anything here that doesn't break the rules but if it involves science in any way, I'll allow it.

6. Be offensive if you want, I couldn't care less. What I don't allow is bullying aimed towards other people.

7. You're free to do whatever, really. If you wanna stop the RP permanently or for a short while, you can. You don't need to tell me, you don't need to worry. No pressure.

8. I'd like it if you could fill out the forms entirely, or better yet, tag me. I don't really understand why people do that 'you can tag without permission' thing.

9. If you read the rules, vote for this chapter and the 'forms' chapter so that I know you read the rules.

10. Have fun!