The 200th Annual Hunger Games

*This chapter is dedicated to MadeInWicklow. If you have not read the first ultimate games, please do so. It is not required, but highly recommended.*

Universal's P.O.V.

President Tantalus Snow stands on the stage with a microphone in front of his face. He stands quietly and the crowd waits quietly. But then he finally speaks.

"The time has come for the second Ultimate Games to begin! This eighth quarter quell will be similar to the first Ultimate Games. Six tributes will be drawn from each district. District one, two, three, and four will fight for a qualifying match in the beginning of January. Eight tributes will survive. Districts five, six, seven, and eight will have theres in the beginning of April. Another eight tributes will survive them as well. Then districts nine, ten, eleven, and twelve will fight in the third minor games. Another eight tributes will survive. Then at the beginning of December, all surviving 24 tributes will be put into the Ultimate Games where only one will come out on top. Many kids will fall, but only one will become victor." The crowd cheers and the TV's turn off automatically, done with President Snow's announcement.