IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

My story deals with a lot of intense themes. This story has a heavy trigger warning from the very start, so please read at your own risk! I have personal experience with some of these themes, but not all. That being said I've done everything that I can to research the effects for the themes I am unaware of.

I'm going to provide a list of national hotline numbers just in case you are or you know someone battling with these issues. I thank you for taking the time out to read this and my story. Much love and if you ever need anything my inbox is always open!

Alcohol Treatment Referral Hotline
1-800-253-6465

Cocaine Hotline
1-800-262-2463

Drug Abuse National Hotline
(888) 815-2561

GreifShare
(800) 395-5755

Panic Disorder Information Hotline
1-800-64-PANIC
In Baxter County, Arkansas (73642)

S.A.F.E (Self Abuse Finally Ends)
(630) 819-9505

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
800-662-HELP

Suicide Prevention Hotline
1-800-273-8255

It's said if you're in a medical emergency or are having suicidal thoughts and just can't bring yourself to reach out to someone you can also call 911. There's a lot going on though with the trust in police so please follow with whatever action is going to feel comfortable to you.

If there are any other hotlines or information you feel would be valuable to share just let me know! I will happily update this page. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy my story.