*Andy's Point Of View*

I woke up that morning and 'left to the studio.' Little does Crystal know that I'm proposing tonight. 

"Dude are you sure you're ready for this? It's a big step." Jinxx told me. 

"Yea man. She's the one. I just know it, I love her so much and I just want to be with her forever. To call her my wife." We walked into the jewelry store. 

"Good morning sir what can we do for you today?" A man in who looked like he could die anyminute told us. 

"Good morning. I am looking on getting an engagement ring."

"Ah, going to ask the big question. Well gentlemen we have a large selection. Do you have a price range?" he asked.

"No. No price range. I'll spend all my money if I have to." He smiled at me.

"I like the way you think. Well would you like it large our small? Perhaps in between?"

"What do you think Jinxx? What would she like?" I asked him.

"Dude she would be happy with ring from gumball machine if it means marrying you! Whatever you want man." He laughed.

"Either large or inbetween." I smiled. 

"This is a very lucky girl! Do you have a stone in mind?"

"Diamond!" I smiled.

"Color?" he asked with a smirk. This man was happy with this sale.

"Can you guess what color I could possibly want?" I smirked at him. He grinned back.

"I think I have the perfect ring in mind." He walked to the back and came back with a small black box. "Open it." 

I opened it, and sure enough,  a large ring with small diamonds around it and a large black one in the middle. "It's perfect." I whispered. 

"I thought so. Been doing this for over fifty years. I know my customers. It's a size 7." he smiled. 

"Perfect! I'll take it." I had the biggest grin on my face.

"That will be, and don't get a heart attack, $8,250." he gave me a look.

"Sounds perfect." I took out my credit card, "here!" I handed it to him.

"This is a very, very lucky women. I wish you two the best!" he said as he rang me up. "Here is your ring. And if you don't mind me asking, how are you going to propose?" 

"Tonight. Over dinner." I told him. 

He smirked, "You'd think a rock star would propose on stage." he looked at me.

"You know who I am?" I asked confused.

"Mr. Biersack can I please get a picture and autograph for my granddaughter?" he asked.

"Of course."

***

"Get everything ready Sammi! Please don't mess this up!" I pleaded.

"You're acting as if you don't know me Andy! Everything will be perfect. Now go get her and get ready!" she waved me off.

I raced back home. Today was going to be perfect! I didn't know what to feel, nervous? Happy? Excited? Scared? Every emotion? All I know is I want to marry this girl! I want her to be my wife.

I got home and ran in. It was quite. "Crystal?" I screamed. 

Is she still sleeping? I walked into our room, the bed was done and empty. The bathroom door was open and no one was in the shower. I went back downstairs. "Crystal!" I screamed again. No one was watching TV or cooking. I started to get nervous. 'Calm down Andy! She is probably in the gym or just went for a drive. On a Saturday, that's normal.' I texted her, no reply. Called her, no answer. My nerves were kicking in. Where is she?