Chapter Twenty-one

"Who will tell the story of your life? And who will remember your last goodbye?" I sang as I got ready. I was going out to have dinner with Andy. Apparently this was the first time he was going out since, that day. I shook the idea away. Didn't want to remember that.

"Babe you look gorgeous! Can we go now?" he screamed above the loud music.

"No! I have to look perfect if I'm going out with you! You're already perfect." I screamed back.

He walked and put the music down, "Nobody's perfect babe." he whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. I pulled away, trying to finish my hair.

"I guess you haven't seen yourself in the mirror, cause you are." I winked. He laughed and walked back to the bed.

"Ok I'm ready!" I said.

"Finally!" he screamed.

I took one last look in the mirror. I had my straight black hair with swept bangs. My hair reached my mid back. I did black and silver eye shadow, big eye lashes, and lots of eye-liner. My lips were a bright red the reflected off my pale skin perfectly.

I wore, a lace, long sleeve shirt, with a black bra under it. A skirt from my waste to my upper thigh, with shredded tights. and some high heeled leather boots with a leather jacket. The old me, and the real me, was officially back.

"You look so hot babe!" Andy kissed my cheek before he opened the car door for me. He was wearing black skinny jeans, with his black boots. A black tank with his leather jacket and a scarf.

"You look hotter!" I kissed him back.

We hopped into the car and drove off to eat. We were rocking out to In The End...again. When that song was over My Immortal by Evanesce came on. This song always reminded me of her, Stacy.

I misses her so much and I realized that it's been so long since I've gone to her grave.

The car ride was quite now, Andy kept stealing glances to see if I was ok. I was, it still hurt that Stacy was gone, but the pain wasn't as bad as it use to be. I looked over at Andy and smiled. A real smile, he smiled back.

"Do you miss her?" he asked. Comfortable asking the question.

"Of course I do. She was like my sister. I loved her more than anything." I answered.

"I'm so glad we can talk about her now, without you, you know crying."

I smiled at him, "Time really does help. It took five years, but I'm ok now."

"C'mon babe, we're here." he walked out and opened the door for me. Giving him my hand we walked in and waited for our reservation.

When they finally sat us down at our table we ordered our drinks. As I was looking through the menu I looked up and saw Andy staring at me. 

"What?" I blushed. 

"Crystal I've never told you, that I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you." he told me. 

I looked away from his beautiful blue eyes. Even though we've been together for a while I still blushed every time he told me something sweet. I still got butterflies every time he looks at me. 

"I wish words could describe how much I love you." I told him. 

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress came and asked. 

"Yea. I'll have the smoked mozzarella chicken." I told her. She turned her attention to Andy.

"And I'll have the Parmesan crusted stuffed chicken." Andy said.