part 1

Y: you
Mom: m
Dad: d
Teacher: t
Loren: l
Hrvy: h

Hrvy and loren are your childhood bullies. They are tehnically bully couple
Loren

 They are tehnically bully coupleLoren

Hrvy

You woke up at 6 am

You woke up at 6 am. You wemt in shower and did your messy bun and put grey sweatpants, black crop top and nike shoes. You went in t-shirt cuz it's hot outside.
Y: morning
M/d: good morning hunny how are you?
Y: good
Your mom and dad doesn't know that you are bullied.
Btw you are 15 years old and have birthday in july 12. You have tiktok and insta. You didn't post anything on tiktok because you are insecure. But you post on insta and you have 998.20 k followers.
Y: see ya after school.
M: hunny me and your dad are going on trip for 3 monts did you forgot?
Y: oh ya i forgot.
You came to them and hugged them tight.
D: if anything happens call or text us ok?
Y: yes dad i know
You went to school. You csme to lockers and took out your books.
L: well well well who do we have here.
Y: loren for god sake can you leave ma alone.
H: don't talk to her like that you pig.
Hrvy pushed you on the floor and loren took you bag and threw it accros hallway.
L: that's what you deserve.
H: later loser
He said laughing with loren.
You got up and took all your things and went to class. You came in and sat in back row. Loren came in and started giggling when she saw you. You watched movie that day. But when teacher turned on projector it was video of your sister getting killed.
Everyone looked at you.
You got up and ran outside crying. You were running and running you didn't care where are you going. You came to the hill and sat there and sang your sisters fav song while holding her necklace.
??: wow
Y: what do you want?
You said crying
??: umm im joe and this is my brother jason. We were on our way here.
Y: oh ok I'll go.
J: no you don't have too.
Jason: ya
J: yeah you can be here with us.
Y: no no it's ok
Joe came to you and sat you down and he sat next to you with jason on other side.
J: why are you crying?
You told them everything: sister, loren and Hrvy.....
Js: omg im so sorry.
Y: it's ok im used to it.
Joe hugged you with jason.
Js/j: we are besties now
Y: *giggles* ok
You were talking until you decided to leave. You gave them your number and left. You went to your sisters grave, sit beside her grave and told her everything about your life and joe and jason. Your sister was 2 years older.
You gave flowers on her grave and stood there for about 10 min.
Y: i miss you💔, i wish you were here with me, be by my side, help me and get things through with me. I wish you were here sis.
You left crying. You came to your house and remembered you forgot your keys at grave. You were on your way there when you saw boy with blue eyes, Brown hair and cool outfit style.
??: hey im chase you forgot your keys at the grave.
Y: oh thank you, but how did you know i was there.
C: well i have my bffs there and i saw you. You left and i saw keys on the floor and came to addres you have on keys.
Y: ohh thank you im y/n btw.
C: nice name Chase again😂
Y: well nice to meet you chase.
You smiled at him and invited him in. You chatted a little. He followed you on Instagram and did tiktok with you. You did first one with joe and jason.
Y: well thank you for making me fell more happy.
C: thank you for your time😊
He left and you went in your room, took shower, changed in pjs and went to sleep.
Next day:
You woke up at 4 am.
Before i go further i sometimes use me or you: i took shower or you took shower😊😂
You weren't tired so you got up and do all morning routine.
You decidedto dye your hair on brown cuz why not. It turned out pretty cute so you took pic. For Instagram.

@y/n......y/l/n

y/l/n

@y/n.......y/l/n: oppsie i dyed my hair😊♥️
@xlilhuddy: wow, looks good
>
@y/n......y/n/l: thank youu💖

User2: it looks beatiful
>
Y/n......y/l/n: well thank you

Joe waud: Brooo its so good
>
Y/n.......y/l/n: thank you joee💖

Jason waud: damn😂
>
Y/n........y/l/n: jason you good?

Load more comments:

7 am:
Somebody rang the doorbell. You got up from sofa and went ti the door.
J: haiii
Js: heyyy
C: hyeloo
Y: omg hy😂, you already know each other?
C: yup for long time.
Y: ohh, btw what are you guys doing here?
J: we wanted to go with you to school we have our class at 10 soo.
Y: sure.
You went inside grabbed 3 packages of cookies and went outside where the boys were.
Y: here
You gave each package to boys.
C: yummm
Y: *giggles*
You were in front of the school and you saw loren looking at jason.
Y: jason loren is looking at you.
Jason looked at loren and gave her disgusted look. You tried not to laugh but you failed.
J: shhh
He said laughing.
C: here comes the trouble
Loren came to you and pushed you on the floor.
C: wtf
Chase pushed her and Hrvy pushed chase they started fighting while joe helped you up and jason picked your things.
J: you ok?
Y: yeah
Chase beated up hrvy and loren was schocked.
Y: lets go.
C: where your school is here.
Y: im not going in there today.
Js: you sure?
Y: yesh
J: *giggle* well ok
After 10 min of walking joe and jason left for school while chase wasn't going. He stayed with you.
C: you want to meet people where i live?
Y: you sure?
C: yupp

Hope you like it this far