part 3

You said goodbye to everyone and wet with griffin to sway house.
G: we are here
Y: wow
You went out of the car and griffin opened the door.
Y: wow wow
G: heh i know right
You came in and saw everyone: bryce, josh, jaden, mads, nessa,  blake, kio, olivia. Griffin  pushed you to meet everyone. You and bryce had a lot in common.
After 3 weeks:
I love sway house. Thomas asked me if i wanted to join hyoe house but i said no. I wanted to join sway house but they don't know. I keep hearing bryce and jaden talking about boy named payton so i googled it and saw him. He has brown hair and caramel eyes, Earings and this cute dimples when he smiles.
G: sh jaden
Ja: what
G: look y/n is smilling at phone
Jaden went past me and saw payton. He gasped and turned around as 'u'
And came to boys.
Jaden pov.
J: soooo
Ja:she was looking at payton
G: no way
An: bruh i swear they are gonna date.
B: i want them together
N: same
M: they would be so cute.
Payton pov.
I was on Insta and i saw this post from girl named y/n. I went on her account and she was beatiful: brown hair, blie eyes, small freckles and messy buns. Ugh messy buns i love messy buns. She loves music i can see that. I saw post with sway boys. It was  posted 4 hours ago.
Jackson: jax
Dylan: dy
Joanne:j
Faith: f
Jax: Payton?
D: payton?!
F: PAYTON!!!
p: what?
D: who are you looking at?
P: no one
F: mhm
Dylan took my phone while i wasn't looking.
D: yooooo she's cute
P: huh?, hey give it back!!
Jax: show me
Dylan showed picture of y/n to jackson. He looked at me and i blushed.
J: aww my bby is blushing
D: hahahha
Jax: i mean i would too she is hot.
I looked at him with death stare and wenr upstairs with my phone. I saw that she was life so i joined her live. She didn't notice i joined so i was good.
Back to your pov:
Y: hello guys how are you?
I grabbed my quitar.
Y: soo i wanna play quitar but idk how to. I started laughing and dimples popped out.

 I started laughing and dimples popped out

Like that👆

Payton pov:
*She is so cute. I wish she was mine  wait what payton you don't even met her. Stop it you are crazy*

Back to your pov
I ended the live after 10 min.
I was still thinking about payton. I was blushing so much i was red as tomato.
B: Y/N IS BLUSHING AS TOMATO🍅
Y: STAWPP
You rab to your room

B: Y/N IS BLUSHING AS TOMATO🍅Y: STAWPPYou rab to your room