18; irl

a knock on the door made thalia jump slightly before she paused the movie and stood up to open the door. she smiled when drew stood on the other side, hair still gelled back from filming though she could tell he'd run his hand through it a few times.

"hey." he spoke softly and she leaned against the door.

"hey." he laughed gently when she moved to the side, giving him room to walk into the apartment. "everyone else still filming?" he nodded, hoping she wasn't upset by that but her smile told him she didn't have a problem at all.

"what were you watching?" he looked at the frozen tv and she sighed out softly.

"pretty woman, but we can change it. i wasn't really paying attention to it anyways."

she grabbed the remote and sat on the couch, waving drew over to sit beside her. she leaned into him slightly while she scrolled through channels and tried to find something to watch.

"i'm sorry about the other night. that doesn't usually happen." drew shook his head quickly at the apology, not finding it necessary.

"you don't have anything to be sorry about. i'm sorry you had to go through it." she shrugged gently, not finding it to be the end of the world or anything.

"i didn't have to go through it alone." she whispered softly while looking up at him, pausing her channel surfing.

"can i tell you something?" she nodded with furrowed eyebrows and sat up a little bit.

she still face him, and leaned an arm on the back of the couch while waiting for him to say whatever he was thinking. they were close, but there was still a little room between the two of them.

"i like you. a lot. and it's kind of weird because i haven't known you for that long, but i haven't had this feeling with anybody that i've ever known, even after years. i don't really know what it means because i'm here right now and you're going back to LA in a few days but i just, i don't know." his voice died out, eye fixated on hers while she looked up at him.

she nodded gently, smiling through his little rant which comforted him slightly.

"for what it's worth, i like you too." his eyes lit up slightly at the confession. he knew they had something between them but hearing it made it more than just a figment of his imagination.

"it doesn't have to mean anything right now. we can just see where it goes, and hopefully when you get back to LA we can push it further. you know, before you get all big and famous on me." she smiled brightly at the boy in front of her, especially when a laugh bubbled in his throat.

"i like that idea." she nodded slowly, agreeing though she couldn't form it into words.

drew's hand found her cheek, his thumb tracing small shapes on the high points. she leaned into his touch unconsciously, though her eyes brightened when he started to lean in.

she followed his lead and met him halfway, pressing her lips against his soft ones and almost humming at the feeling. he was gentle, and slow, until she pushed just a little further and then he was grabbing her leg and she was swinging over his lap.

their tongues pressed together in a sinful dance. her hands on either side of his face before weaving themselves into his hair and she sighed happily. his hands gripped her thighs, moving slightly and steadily until they found their home on her backside, massaging lightly.

thalia was just about to start moving her hips when the lock on the door clicked open and she rolled back over to her spot beside drew and clicked on the first show she saw.

she was grateful for greys anatomy right now, knowing that chase would easily believe she was watching it anyways, and it didn't seem fishy that she'd roped drew into watching pretty woman.

drew started talking about one of the characters on the show, trying to make their actions a little less questionable as they dive into a conversation about the show.

chase and rudy walked through the door, eyes immediately locking on the pair on the couch. thalia smiles once she caught chase's eyes and waved slightly, seemingly innocent to anyone that didn't have an suspicions in the first place.

unfortunately for her, chase had known her long enough to know that her lips were just ever so slightly swollen, and her eyes were slightly dazed, almost in a daydreaming state.

but he didn't make a mess of things in the moment. he waited until he was sitting beside thalia, drew and rudy nose deep in making food while they waited for the others to come knocking on the door.

"i know somethings up with you two." chase started off slow, eyes flicking up to meet drew through his hushed prying.

"i don't know what you mean, bubs." he rolled his eyes and thalia immediately dropped the facade. "what do you know, chase?"

"i know that your lips were swollen when we walked in, and i know that you keep looking at each other with helplessly huge smiles." she rolled her eyes though a smile did form at the sound of his admission.

"he told me he likes me." chase's eyes widened a bit but she punched him softly to tell him to stop making things so obvious. "and i told him i like him too."

"pip that's awesome." she rolled her eyes but nodded, not denying the warmth in her chest. "you're comfortable with him?" she nodded and glanced over her shoulder at the boy laughing at something rudy had said moments earlier.

"yeah, i am." she bit the inside of her cheek, knowing what that meant for her. "i just don't want to get attached again, bub. i know what that means and if-" she stopped herself and chase sighed before pulling her into a hug.

"i'll keep an eye on him, though i doubt he'll need it. i think you guys will be just fine and i think he'll be good for you. drew's a good guy from what i've seen and i can tell this is nothing like the last one." thalia nodded while she overthought the words.

nothing like the last one.