Nothing Stay The Same For Ever.

Since I have been forcefully turned into a werewolf, my life has never been the same. I have been left dying in a corner, my rapers too confident to think I could ever survive what they put me through.

But I lived and I fought to stay alive even though I didn't know shit about the world I have been dumped in. No one was there to explain to me how to shift and how to control my urges. No one told me about the rules of this world and I was left alone to fend for myself against the one that attacked me, for the hell of it.

I was just a normal white collar, going to work everyday in my design related company. Enjoying nights out with my co-workers and working my ass off to climb the ladder. I thought I was on the right track to success. But apparently I forgot that fate is not on my side and had never been.

Following that shit-head of friend to that bar was my first mistake. I didn't know what place it was and if I had known, I would have never entered in. Responding to one of the waitress flirt and freaking kissing her in the back alley of the bar, unusually drunk after just two glass , was my second mistake. Looking back on it, I'm guessing that one of those drinks probably was spiked.

When I felt a presence behind me, I didn't react, too horny to understand that the woman pressed against me was welcoming with a smirk the man that had arrived. What ensued was a nightmare. Even though, all wasn't physically unpleasant, the psychological impact of that incident is nowhere close to pleasant. I never wanted anything to do with a threesome and more so in between this sick couple who had chosen me as their bloody victim. And when I say bloody, I say it literally. I was trapped, sandwiched in between two crazy people as they were fucking me in all possible way. And worst than anything else, they finished their disgusting business by cutting my body off with their frighteningly long fangs and claws.

And then, they discarded me like an old used rag in the trash laughing wildly, satisfied. I could barely breathe, my throat opened, my limbs not responding, feebly spasming as I felt life draining out of me.

Next thing I knew, someone opened the trash bin I had been thrown in and I rushed out like all hell broke. Running like crazy, I heard screams and cry in my wake but I couldn't care less as I was fleeing far from anything, responding to an overwhelming call in my mind. Not a though was spared on my freaking apparence. Nothing was important anymore as I felt my strong legs putting weight on the tarmac, giving more speed as I entered the forest in the national park in the suburb of my city. I wasn't fazed by the fact that I was seeing everything from a different angle, trees looming over me in their infinite height. Scents and sights I never could imagine before were flashing through my heightened senses leading me further into the wood.

I don't know how many days I spent before I could regain my consciousness and analyse all those informations. Saying that I panicked when I discovered that I had been walking on all four is an understatement. Howling to the full moon, I cried like there was no tomorrow, burrowing my elongated nose under my black fur covered paws. Nothing made sense, and I didn't know if I was stuck in this form for eternity or not. To my astonishment, after my animal tears dried up and I stopped sobbing tiredly, I felt a pull. Instinctively I was changing as I was thinking of my original shape as a human.

Surprised, I thought again of my black fur, wondering what it was, and the change stopped reverting to my four legged shape. This was no brainer and I knew what I had to do to go from one form to another, changing again and again to be sure that I could master it.

That's when I was suddenly thrown on the floor, a raging wolf, drool dripping from his threatening chops hovering my stunned face. Instinct kicked in and I changed back to the black monster I knew was stronger than my human self. Before he could tore my throat, I used my back leg to push him, away from me, looking at his red and crazy eyes to see what he intended to do. This was my first fight that I barely escaped alive, but it certainly wasn't the last.