chapter 3

A/N ~sorry i havent updated in so long. Ivebeen going through a lot between acrazy ex girlfriend who wants menback one day and the next she wants me dead and 3 5pg essays. to add to that, i forgot my password for this.but ill be updating more frequently now. Feel free to like, comment, follow or give opinions/suggestions for the next chapters!~

"ummm, what is this room? Why is there.......?" I couldn't finish my sentence before he grabbed my hand and dragged me through another secret door and into another room.

This room was red with black music notes painted on the walls to create a song. The bed was made, the all black sheets and blankets add a heavy yet soothing feel to the room. A white toy chest, piled with books about bullying and kids self harm or being abused, also had music notes painted making more songs to fill the air. A lamp stands on an old mahgony nightstand with the names of bands she likes. Pierce the veil, black veil brides, and the blacklisted me were just some of the bands. This room is the forbiden room in my house. No one comes to this room. It is said that it is haunted by a girl who commited suicide in this very room. she cut too deep after her boyfriend of five years got her pregnant and hung himself. Her blood was still on the bed and carpet, glittering with the beams of sunlight, still fresh.

I turned to prince charming and just stared. "Whats going on? What was that previous room? Why did you bring me to this room? Your mad if you think this is funny!" He just flashed that smile that makes me melt inside and laughed.

"I wanted to see if youd get scared and cling to me for protection. But you didnt. So, I brought you here to see if this would make you come to me. But once again, you didnt. What will make you run to me?" He extended his hand towards me. My emotions mixed with fear and love. A blush crept across my cheeks.

"If we were together I wouldntneed an excuse to do that. But Im a bit old fashioned. You must ask me out, in a cute, irresitable way. Our friendship must be as strong as it already is. And I cant suspect when youdo it."

"Youve always been quit picky when it comes to relationships." He kissed my cheek and went through the hallway. "Ive always loved you, Red."

I stood there, staring at the door that leads to the hallway. Should I go after him or go through the door into my house?