chpt 9

and as these seasons change and they will change
i know these feelings they will last us till the very end
-------

tsukki's pov:

time flies by it's almost the end of the school year. tadashi is looking brighter than ever. he's our pinch server, his float serves have been getting better and better. we've advanced in the nationals.

"keeiiiiiiii were you waiting for mee?" yams suddenly appears. i nod, he sends a grin in return. our hands intertwined, we walk silently.

"hey guchi, our 4 month anniversary is today, i was thinking if maybe you'd want to go on a date? i mean it's okay if you don't. i shoud've probably asked befor-" i'm cut off by a peck on my cheek. yams giggles.

"of course tsukki. i would love too. i kinda thought you forgot so i didn't say anything." he chuckles. while i gasp.

"i can't believe you'd think of that, i'm so hurt tadashi. you've hurt your future husband. besides i wouldn't forget even if it killed me." i say. yams is giggling. he mummers something.

"speak louder tadashi." i grumble. he laughs.

"i said that you're such a closeted drama queen." he laughs. i feign hurt.

"can't get enough of bullying your boyfriend huh?" i say dramatically. he kisses my cheek.

"yea my boyfriend" he whispers. we both flush red. we stop, and go into my house.

"moooommm, i'm taking tadashi on a date." i yell into the house.

"okay kei, just don't be late, also don't hurt yamaguchi or i'll kill you~" my mom yells back.

"i'm her son..." i mumble. yams giggling.

"i'm sure kei will take care of me, mrs. tsukishima." yams yells into the house. we hear a 'he better.' we enter my room.

"hey baby, i think you have clothes in my closet right?" i ask. he nods.

"yep, i have like half of mine over here." he chuckles, grabbing clothes. while i grab mine. i walk over to the bathroom.

"okie, i'll change in the bathroom, you can change here." i call out to him.

i go in and change into some jeans. i put on a button up shirt, and pull over that a light green sweather. i walk back to my room and knock.

"are you done, honey?" i ask him. he opens the door. and smiles.

"yes sugar," he bursts out laughing,"we sound like an old married couple." i chuckle.

"no, that's suga, and deadchi." i say laughing. i go into my room and grab my wallet. i glance at yams.

he has ripped jeans, and fluffy sweater on. he catches me staring and blushes.

"you're beautiful yams." i say. both of us blushing.

"you too kei. you're beautiful too." he smiles back.

we start walking outside, but we're stopped by my mom holding her phone.

"can i get a few pictures, please?" she asks. i sigh and nod. yams and i pose, while she snaps pictures.

"you'd think all those years in the closet would help your style kei." she says. yamaguchi covers his smile.

"of course yamaguchi is perfect as ever." she continues.

"mom, i'm your son. why are you roasting me?" i say dramatically.

"it is because my future son-in-law is precious, and you are a salty lamp post. don't worry i love both of you semi equally. now go or you'll be late on that date." she says. i huff, and we turn to leave.

"be back by 10pm. use proctecti-" "mom we're fucking 16." i say. closing the door. we walk out into the cool afternoon.

"wait you called your parents right?" i ask. he nods.

"yep, they said i go stay over." he says.

we walk hand in hand.

"hey babe...where are we going?" he asks.

"we are going to that small cafe we found when we were kids." i whisper.

"aw, who knew you were such a sap." he smiles.