Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Walking into the new house, we look around at the furniture and I look at Opie and he's smiling. "We're home." I tell him. He pulls me close and says "We are mama." and kisses me softly. "I wanna see Gracie's room." I tell him and walks down the hall. I look into the first room and see it's a spare room with a twin bed and dresser. The room across the hall is the same. Looking in the third bedroom, I see a dark oak crib with a changing table and dresser with a rocking chair sitting in the corner. "Oh my God. Ope." I say. "I know." he says. I turn to face him and he says "Time to claim my wife." he tells me and I can't help but smile. He picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist and my arms around his neck and he carries me to our bedroom.

Walking in, we see it's softly decorated and he lays me down on the bed. We start to shed clothes between kisses and he enters me slowly. Thrusting in and out, he kisses me deeply and I moan into the kiss. His lips travel to my neck and I moan "Harry, don't stop. Please baby." He speeds up a little more and I find my release with him finding his behind me, inside me. Laying beside me, he pulls me close and I look up at him and he's looking at me. "Are you happy?" he asks. I prop my chin up on my hands in his chest and look at him. "Are you?" He smiles and says "Yeah. I am." I smile too and say "I have a family that loves me. A man that loves me. We have a beautiful little girl and a beautiful house. I have everything I ever dreamed of." I tell him. "You know we have two more rooms to fill right?" he asks and I smile and say "That we do Mr Winston. Guess we better get started on that huh?" I ask smirking. He turns us over and kisses my hard. "Yes dear." he tells me and I laugh as his lips touch mine as we start to go for another round.

The next morning, we get up and head to Gemma and Clay's house to get Gracie. Walking in, I say "Hey mom." before kissing her cheek and then over to Clay. "Morning Pop." I say and he smiles. "Morning sweetheart." he tells me and I see him holding Gracie. "Was she good?" I ask. "Perfect as always." Gemma tells me. "Thanks for watching her." I tell her. "Anytime sweetheart." she tells me. Clay hands Gracie to Opie and she snuggles into him like she always does. The men step outside to talk, with Gracie with them, and Gemma asks. "How was your night?" I smile and say "Perfect. We love the house mom. Thank you." I tell her. "You're welcome baby." she tells me. "We did see there are two extra bedrooms so we thought we'd work on filling those rooms too." I tell her and she smiles. "That's great baby." she tells me.

The men walk back in and Opie moves to put Gracie in her carrier and I walk over to Clay and hug him. "Thanks for everything Pop." I say. "She might be your little girl but you're mine. Whatever you need." he tells me and I smile. "Love you guys." we say before heading out the door and to the diner with our daughter with smiles on our faces, starting our lives together as an official family.