29

Lalisa

I don't love her anymore. She acts like she loves me when she's bored but she's mostly busy, our relationship isn't like it was before. Is she cheating? I should feel sad thinking about that but I just don't. I don't feel that way with her anymore. And I really hope she doesn't either. Right now I'm alone in my room, I'm not busy a lot since Chae does a lot herself. Well basically all herself. All I have to do is look after Chaemin when she's at work. Back to Jennie. Why? Why don't I love her anymore? Why don't I feel happy with her anymore? Why doesn't she make me feel a way? Now that I think about it, she never has. Have I never been in love with her? Have we always been like this? Was I just so busy that I never had time to ask myself do I really love her? Has it always been like this? Have I always felt like this? I was probably so wrapped up in the drama that I didn't bother to really think about our relationship. About how I really truly felt towards her, if I loved her.

"Lisa?"

Chaehyun was in my room, leaning across the door.

"Yeah?"

"Is something wrong? You seem to be nervous or worried."

"No I'm fine, everything's fine

"Okay then. Do you wanna come to the park with me?"

"What about Chaemin though?"

"She's with my auntie."

"Okay sure then I'll just get ready."

"Okay I'll wait for you."

I got out of bed and went to my wardrobe. Even though it had been a month I barely had half my clothes in there. I ended up wearing a yellow and white striped crop top and light blue ripped jeans with trainers. I just brushed my hair and put on some lip gloss before going downstairs. All the way downstairs. Using the stairs. When there's an elevator. God how stupid am I? I saw her waiting by the door.

"We're going to go walking if that's okay."

"Okay."

I should've said no.

I stayed behind her but made sure not to go too far. It was as if she was my mom.

"Stay, stay stay with me~"

I heard her sing. She had a really nice voice.

"Unnie what song is that?"

She looked back at me. Judging by her face she was embarrassed.

"I wrote myself."

"Really? You should become a singer I love your voice!"

She just laughed and crossed her head.

"Why not?"

"It's just that I have a friend and he has it really bad."

"Oh he's in the industry? Is he a singer?"

"Yeah he's an idol."

"Oh okay. Sorry for bringing it up I didn't realise."

"No don't be sorry. Do you wanna get some food?"

"Yeah!'

Even though she was my boss I couldn't help it, I loved food so much. I mean love. I still love food. I will always love food. When we got inside we heard nothing but orders and kids screaming. I didn't mind it though
I have two younger siblings that always order takeout with the whole family. This used to be my daily life.

"Hey do you want to go somewhere else? I don't mind it but if you want to leave I'll go with you I guess."

"No it's okay I'll be fine."