Morning.

Y/n's POV
I wake up to Lily shaking me. "What do you want" I say
"You need to see this right now" she said screaming her face out. So I sat up and she showed me saying "theres this app called tiktok I downloaded about a month ago and I just got 1k on it" "cool, now can you get out of my room I'm going to get dressed" I said "okay fine but i think you should get tiktok too" she said whilst walking out of my room.
I got dressed brushed my teeth and stuff like that then I just sat down on the couch in the living room and thought to myself if I should get tiktok or not. As i was really bored and had nothing to do, I decided to get it (you already have instagram) Lily came and sat by me "omg are you getting it" she saud in a really excited voice "yes and would you want to post my first video with me" i asked in a soft voice. "Of course" she said. I opened up the app and made my account (@ y/n ) "So what you up to" said Mike "nothing just about to post a dance video on tiktok" I answered "okay just dont post anything inappropriate" "why would I " I said kinda laughing.

A/n- sorry this is kinda short but the next one is gonna be better than this and let me know if this is okay...