Eddsworld Monster AU - Chapter 2

And so once again, halloween rolled around where the boys had to be the most cautious about their forms at night. Normally it would be fine since no one really came over at night, except for Cam and Elliot but at this point, they had to just grown use to the smell of blood and flesh. Cam and Elliot had be working on costumes to try and make things just a little bit better for the night with Elliot making things by hand whereas Cam had already done the measurements and ordered what she wanted from online. Once everything was gathered they made their way over to the monster house hold.

They gave out the costumes once they finally got to the house and they went to go get changed. Elliot then noticed what Cam was wearing and they held back a small laugh. Cam just giggled and looked at themselves. "He's not gonna get it but aw well!" Cam said, fixing up the skirt in their uniform. Once they came out from changing, they looked at each of the boys. A knight of blood with a set of horns on (Edd), R from Warm Bodies (Tord), a night class student from Vampire Knight (Matt) and, well Tom was just able to keep himself in the middle between his monster form and human form. "We're matching!" Matt happily said going over to Cam who was dressed as Yuki, Cam nodded and giggled while Elliot noticed the look on Tord's face; he knew exactly what Cam had done.

"Thanks for these" Edd thanked, flying past Elliot and just enjoying the whole cape thing he had going on. "You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't make you anything Tom" Tom just waved it off as he sipped his drink. "It's fine, you fixed one of my hoodies so that's fine enough for me" Elliot smiled and nodded. They guys were at least thankful though also that the other 2 were there cause now they could answer the door instead. "So what should we do with the rest of our day?" Tord asked as he sat back on the couch, hearing a loud crack from one of his bones. "Off the couch!" Tom quickly said, shoving the zombie off. "I'm not cleaning up your filth again" Tord just groaned in annoyance as he laid on the floor.

Of course, the only way the afternoon could go was movies and for those who could eat it, candy was chowed down. During a certain movie, Elliot sighed and laid back only to jump a little when feeling Tom's tail behind them. "Oh sorry" They said quietly and quickly but before they could move, Tom had wrapped his tail around their waist. "It's fine.." His cheeks had turned a bit purple which could only be seen by the TV light. Elliot also blushed before gently resting their head on his shoulder and he wrapped a claw around them and slowly started to cuddle. "Awww, I'm gonna cough up my stomach" Tord said when noticing the two were cuddling which lead to Tom kicking him. "Shut it commie, at least I'm not dressed as a shitty zombie character" Tord's head popped up, looking for someone "You told me-" He stopped when realising Cam wasn't there. "Where..?" And that was when they noticed Matt wasn't there either. "Something's probably getting sucked" Tord joked.

After some time, Matt did come back and then so did Cam but they both ended up clearly getting caught. "Do we need to put a leash on you?" Edd asked Matt, Matt just chuckling nervously before he just sighed. "I just wanted a little" Cam couldn't help but giggle. "Oh no, I'm putting a leash on Cam as well" Elliot mumbled loud enough for Cam to hear which made them whimper. "Nooooo. I'm a child but not that much of a child." Elliot just laughed before patting their friends head "I'm only teasing"

And so, as the night went on, some fell asleep and some just couldn't sleep (the zombie and vampire). The monster was cuddling their human 'friend' as they both just sleep peacefully, but little did they know a certain zombie was taking photos for blackmail. And little did a certain sleeping human who was resting against a certain night creature noticing the vampire taking selfies as they slept and there was gonna be repercussions when both woke up in the morning.