𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌.

PANIC ROOM!
( SUMMARY + CAST )

WE'RE RICH BUT THE ONE THING I CAN'T AFFORD SEEMS TO BE TRUE LOVE

──────────────

──────────────

LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS FAIR; IT SIMPLY PLAYS BY DIFFERENT RULES FOR EVERYONE. This was a concept that Margot Hartley learned early in her young life. She understood that some circumstances were beyond her control and that, in the end, she couldn't change what had happened to her. The only thing that she had any sort of control over was how she reacted to the twist and turns life seemed to continually throw at her.

When she was just five years old, her parents were killed in a robbery gone wrong in their Brooklyn townhouse. The young girl was left alone without any immediate family who could take her in, she was placed into the custody of her godparents, who had been her parents' best friends.

While her birth parents had been well-off, her new life with the Larsons brought her into an even more illustrious and extravagant world. The Larsons resided in the opulent Upper East Side, a stark contrast to Margot's previous life. Despite the tragedy that had befallen her, Margot always felt loved and supported in her new home.

She gained three new siblings who quickly became her world, and she quickly started to adapt to her new family dynamics. The transition was made smoother by the warmth and kindness of the Larsons, who treated her as their own from the very beginning.

Ever since she had been brought into this opulent world on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, all of the social elite would comment on how lucky she was that the Larson's had been named her guardians. She knew she was fortunate, but she couldn't help but wonder how different her life might have been if that fateful night had never occurred. The question lingered in her mind, a haunting 'what if' that she could never quite escape.

As Margot navigated the complex social landscape of the Upper East Side, where appearances were everything, and secrets were a currency, she was faced with an ongoing battle between who she was, who she wanted to be, and what she needed to do to achieve her goals. She was determined to carve out her own identity and make her own mark on the world, despite the shadow of her past and the expectations of her present.