Chapter 4 (The Baby and The Names)

I'm just putting songs from the series so sorry if it's not fitting UwU

Y/N POV
I waited a little longer until the man came back. He seemed to be holding something this time, I curiously tilted my head at him while my e/c (eye color) eyes glinted a bit. He set the thing down and it seemed to be a...

Baby!?

Huh? My eyes widened in surprise and curiosity, I was curious on why it was tiny and green, it had big pointy ears, its eyes also being pretty big. The baby made some squeaky noises and I couldn't help but stand up and walk to it, crouching in front of it. I looked the baby in the eyes, my heart melting at its adorableness. "Does it have a name?" I asked and looked at the man who was now also crouching. He sighed before saying, "no, I just call it things like kid. It's a supposed 'pet'..."

I didn't really respond with anything but a light nod, then another thing popped into my mind. "You never told me your name! Now spill!" I said quickly and eagerly. The man looked at me for a second and sighed again. What's with this sighing?! "My names Mando. Happy?"  He said and looked back to the baby.

I gleefully smiled and nodded eagerly. " thank youuu!" I thanked him for that, I didn't want to know him as a total stranger forever y'know.

Hehehe now reader is more mischievous and a little sassyyyy
I dunno if I'm gonna forget about baby yoda sometimes cause I kept doing that in a rp I had with my friend.

Word count of 282 YEAH BOIIII!