Hearts and Paintings (part 2)

" Every blizzard needs it's fire."

- Unknown

__________________________________

Hello, sorry about not updating as regularly as before. I just started school. In my country, school starts on January and I have tons of homework coming along so I wasn't able to update, but... here I am! LEMME GIVE YOU A COOKIE! bth, I never expected anyone to read this sotry. I thought no one would actually read it and I would end up reading it on my own... XD. ANYWAYS, school's being a massive bitch, but I always feel lightened up when I see people commenting. I swear I love seeing your comments. Please comment more! haha:) I think no one would actually read this part so let's just start on the story... ILYSMMMMM:)

___________________________________

After a billion years of Aidan and his mum arguing, they stopped and I was led to Aidan's room, filled with sveveral other paintings. Correction: full of paintings. He had paintings on his bed, paintings on the floor, paintings on the study table. Everywhere.

"You know, you paint beautifully." I complimented, admiring the paintings hung on the wall.

"Umm, thanks."

"You don't need me to come to your place you know, you practically painted fifty paintings of me already." If there's one thing I am, I am a really blunt person.

"No." He denied, but you could obviously sense the hesitation behind his deep voice.

" You know it, I know it." I calmly stated.

" Look, just let me paint you."

He clearly look frustrated, a lock of his dark brunette hair falling into his sparkling green eyes. He looked, hot.

I couldn't lie. He really was.

I heard all this from all of the gossiping girls in the halls. This apparently was called 'sexual frustration'. Was I right? This was all new to me.

"You know you look hot when you're angry," I bluntly remarked, stuffing my hands into my jean pockets, keeping my head down. But peeking up, I could see him blushing furiously, which made him ten times hotter.

Sensing the awkward tension between the both of us, I pulled a stool and sat on it.

"Let's just get over with the painting, shall we?"

He plainly nodded and proceeded to take out a canvas, some paints and a paintbrush.

"Let down your hair and smile." Aidan instructed, still staring down at his canvas as I raised my eyebrow.

I soon unwillingly let the chaos of dirty blonde curls fall into my face, and Aidan stared at me blankly, with an expression I was unable to read. I never let my blonde curls down, and I never really found a reason to cut my hair, so it reached up all the way to my waist. But about the smile..

"I won't smile,"  I said, peeking through my blonde curls.

"Why?" Aidan asked with curiousity and abit of annoyance coming out of him, fiddling with his paintbrush as his brown curl came falling onto his face. A lock of his hair always came down to his face when he is annoyed, I thought.

" I think I should only smile when I really feel like it, not by being forced. " I replied, tucking in a strand of my bird's nest behind my ear, my voice in danger of showing an emotion. 

Aidan nodded with understanding as he started using a pencil to sketch.

_________

The wait was long, but I didn't mind, I spent the time mentally planning my schedule for the week, or sometimes just staring into a space of nothing. Aidan frowned as he dabbed a little more white into the painting, making him look absolutely adorable.